Pemukiman Israel, atau koloni Israel, adalah komunitas kecil yang dihuni oleh warga Israel, nyari secara khusus suku bangsa Yahudi, yang dibangun melanggar hukum internasional soal pendudukan tanah oleh Israel dalam Perang Enam Hari tahun 1967. Pemukiman Israel kini berada di teritorial Tepi Barat, termasuk Yerusalem Timur dan wilayah Dataran Tinggi Golan di Suriah. Yerusalem Timur dan Daratan Tinggi Golan dianeksasi oleh Israel, sehingga para penduduknya diperlakukan setara dengan wilayah Israel lainnya di bawah hukum Israel.
Referensi[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Matar, Ibrahim (1981). "Israeli Settlements in the West Bank and Gaza Strip". Journal of Palestine Studies. 11 (1): 93–110. doi:10.2307/2536048. ISSN 0377-919X. JSTOR 2536048.
The pattern and process of land seizure for the purpose of constructing these Israeli colonies...
- Isaac, Jad; Hilal, Jane (2011). "Palestinian landscape and the Israeli–Palestinian conflict". International Journal of Environmental Studies. 68 (4): 413–429. doi:10.1080/00207233.2011.582700. ISSN 0020-7233.
The continuous construction of Israeli colonies and bypass roads all over the Palestinian land...
- Thawaba, Salem (2019). "Building and planning regulations under Israeli colonial power: a critical study from Palestine". Planning Perspectives. 34 (1): 133–146. doi:10.1080/02665433.2018.1543611. ISSN 0266-5433.
Moreover in 1995 38,500 housing units were built in Jewish settlements (colonies)...
- Haklai, O.; Loizides, N. (2015). Settlers in Contested Lands: Territorial Disputes and Ethnic Conflicts. Stanford University Press. hlm. 19. ISBN 978-0-8047-9650-7. Diakses tanggal 2018-12-14.
the Israel settlers reside almost solely in exclusively Jewish communities (one exception is a small enclave within the city of Hebron).
- Dumper, M. (2014). Jerusalem Unbound: Geography, History, and the Future of the Holy City. Columbia University Press. hlm. 85. ISBN 978-0-231-53735-3. Diakses tanggal 2018-12-14.
This is despite huge efforts by successive governments to fragment and encircle Palestinian residential areas with exclusively Jewish zones of residence – the settlements.
- Rivlin, P. (2010). The Israeli Economy from the Foundation of the State through the 21st Century. Cambridge University Press. hlm. 143. ISBN 978-1-139-49396-3. Diakses tanggal 2018-12-14.
In the June 1967 Six Day War, Israel occupied the Golan Heights, the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, and the Sinai Peninsula. Soon after, it began to build the first settlements for Jews in those areas.
- Ben-Naftali, Orna; Sfard, Michael; Viterbo, Hedi (2018). The ABC of the OPT: A Legal Lexicon of the Israeli Control over the Occupied Palestinian Territory. Cambridge University Press. ISBN 978-1-107-15652-4.
Bacaaan tambahan[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Israeli Settlements interactive map and Israeli land use from The Guardian
- Israeli Settlements. Bloomberg News
- Israeli settlements: Where, when, and why they're built, Ilene R. Prusher, Christian Science Monitor, 15 September 2009
- Text of the Fourth 1949 Geneva Convention from icrc.org
- The legal status of Israeli settlements under IHL (International Humanitarian Law), Reuters ReliefWeb, 31 January 2004
- The Humanitarian Impact on Palestinians of Israeli Settlements and Other Infrastructure in the West Bank from UN OCHA, Palestinian territories
- Israeli Communities in Yesha & Jordan Valley
- The Illegal Settlements—slideshow by The First Post
- Barahona, Ana (2015). Bearing witness : eight weeks in Palestine. ISBN 978-1-908099-02-0. OCLC 900064194.
- Sudut pandang dan komentar
- Monitoring Israeli Colonization Activities in the Palestinian Territory, The Applied Research Institute Jerusalem
- Land Expropriation and Settlements from B'tselem
- Israel and The Palestinian Territories, The Carter Center
- Israeli Confiscation and Settlement on Palestinian Land from If Americans Knew
- Settlements and Settlements and U.S. Policy, Americans for Peace Now
- Bregman, Ahron, Elusive Peace: How the Holy Land Defeated America
- "The Wye River Memorandum and Israeli Settlements", Geoffrey Aronson, The Jerusalem Fund, 4 August 1999
- For Israel, Land or Peace Jimmy Carter, The Carter Center, 26 November 2000
- Backgrounder: Jewish settlements and the Media from the Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America, 5 October 2001
- From "occupied territories" to "disputed territories", Dore Gold, Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs, 16 January 2002
- Ottoman Land Registration Law as a Contributing Factor in the Israeli-Arab Conflict by Rabbi Jon-Jay Tilsen, 2003
- Diplomatic and Legal Aspects of the Settlement Issue from the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs, 19 January 2003
- Occupation and Settlement: The Myth and Reality, David Meir-Levi, Think-Israel.org, 24 June 2005
- "At Israeli Outpost, Showdown Looms for Settlers, Government" Gershom Gorenberg, Jewish Daily Forward, 27 January 2006
- Settlements 'violate Israeli law', BBC News, 21 November 2006
- Backgrounder: The debate about settlements from the Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America, 13 June 2007
- "Israel's Settlers Are Here to Stay" op-ed by Dani Dayan in The New York Times 25 July 2012
Pranala luar[sunting | sunting sumber]
- 2019 amnesty 2019 Think Twice: Can companies do business with Israeli settlements in the Occupied Palestinian Territories while respecting human rights?
- UNSC 2334 quarterly reports
Media terkait Israeli settlements in occupied territories di Wikimedia Commons