Loncat ke navigasi Loncat ke pencarian
Varian[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Phantom Ray
Referensi[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Swan, Sarah (2006-11-17). "X-45A Unmanned Combat Vehicle on Display". Aerotech News and Review.
- The 50th flight: Two X-45s work autonomously as a group and successfully attack previously undetected targets Diarsipkan August 29, 2005, di Wayback Machine.
- Boeing news release Diarsipkan November 10, 2006, di Wayback Machine.
- "Boeing Receives First Engines for X-45C UCAV" Diarsipkan December 5, 2005, di Wayback Machine.. Boeing, November 18, 2004.
- "Boeing Awarded Additional $175 Million for Joint Unmanned Combat Air Systems Capability Demonstration Program" Diarsipkan November 25, 2005, di Wayback Machine.. Boeing, July 11, 2005.
- "J-UCAS ending", Aviation Week and Space Technology.
- "Navy's UCAS program", Aviation Week and Space Technology.
- article; Navy UCAS proposals", Aviation Week and Space Technology
- "Winner to be selected in late 2007 or early 2008". Aviation Week and Space Technology.
- "Navy awards UCAS-D contract to Northrop Grumman X-47 team
- "F/A-18F approaches carrier autonomously, will soon land autonomously" Diarsipkan 2012-02-05 di Wayback Machine.. Aviation Week and Space Technology
- "Boeing's Phantom Ray - the 'Phoenix' of UCAVs". Aviation Week.
- "Breaking: Boeing resurrects X-45C as 'Phantom Ray' testbed". Flight Global.