A-League Men 2022–2023
|Tanggal||7 Oktober 2022 – 3 Juni 2023|
|Juara||Central Coast Mariners (gelar ke-2)|
|Pertandingan perdana||Melbourne City (gelar ke-3)|
|Liga Champions||Melbourne City|
|Piala AFC||Central Coast Mariners|
|Jumlah gol||489 |
(3,04 per pertandingan)
|Jamie Maclaren (24 gol)|
|Melbourne City 6–1 Macarthur FC|
(4 Februari 2023)
|Sydney FC 0–4 WS Wanderers|
(18 Maret 2023)
|Pertandingan tersubur||Adelaide United 4–4 WS Wanderers|
(19 Februari 2023)
|Menang beruntun terpanjang||4 pertandingan|
|Tak menang beruntun terpanjang||6 pertandingan|
Sydney FC 0–1 WS Wanderers
(12 November 2022)
Central Coast Mariners 4–1 Macarthur FC
(11 March 2023)
|(Catatan: Rekor terpanjang hanya memasukkan hasil musim reguler)|
A-League Men 2022–2023, disebut sebagai Isuzu UTE A-League untuk alasan sponsor, adalah musim ke-46 liga nasional sepak bola di Australia, musim ke-18 A-League Men, dan musim kedua sejak berganti nama menjadi A-League Men dari A-League.
Melbourne City adalah juara bertahan musim reguler dan Western United adalah juara bertahan liga. Melbourne City berhasil meraih gelar musim reguler ketiga secara beruntun dengan sisa dua pertandingan. Central Coast Mariners menjuarai liga untuk kedua kali, dan pertama kali sejak 2013.
Clubs[sunting | sunting sumber]
Stadiums and locations[sunting | sunting sumber]
Dua belas klub ikut serta di musim ini.
- Note: Table lists in alphabetical order.
|Adelaide United||Adelaide||Coopers Stadium||16,500|
|Brisbane Roar||Brisbane||Kayo Stadium||11,500|
|Central Coast Mariners||Gosford||Industree Group Stadium||20,059|
|Mudgee||Glen Willow Regional Sports Stadium||10,000|
|Macarthur FC||Campbelltown||Campbelltown Stadium||17,500|
|Melbourne City||Melbourne||AAMI Park||30,050|
|Melbourne Victory||Melbourne||AAMI Park||30,050|
|Newcastle Jets||Newcastle||McDonald Jones Stadium||33,000|
|Perth Glory||Perth||HBF Park||20,500|
|Sydney FC||Sydney||Allianz Stadium||45,500|
|Wellington Phoenix||Wellington||Sky Stadium||35,000|
|Palmerston North||Central Energy Trust Arena||15,000|
|Western Sydney Wanderers||Parramatta||CommBank Stadium||30,000|
|Western United||Melbourne||AAMI Park||30,050|
|Hobart||North Hobart Oval||10,000|
Templat:A-League 2020–2024 map
Personnel and kits[sunting | sunting sumber]
Managerial changes[sunting | sunting sumber]
|Team||Outgoing manager||Manner of departure||Date of vacancy||Position on table||Incoming manager||Date of appointment|
|Macarthur FC||Ante Milicic||Resigned||26 April 2022||Pre-season||Dwight Yorke||15 May 2022|
|Perth Glory||Ruben Zadkovich||Promoted to full time||2 June 2022||Pre-season||Ruben Zadkovich||2 June 2022|
|Melbourne City||Patrick Kisnorbo||Signed by Troyes||23 November 2022||1st||Rado Vidošić (caretaker)||23 November 2022|
|Macarthur FC||Dwight Yorke||Mutual termination||21 January 2023||6th||Mile Sterjovski||23 January 2023|
|Melbourne City||Rado Vidošić (caretaker)||Promoted to full time||6 February 2023||1st||Rado Vidošić||6 February 2023|
|Brisbane Roar||Warren Moon||Sacked||20 February 2023||11th||Nick Green (caretaker)||21 February 2023|
Foreign players[sunting | sunting sumber]
The following do not fill a Visa position:
1Those players who were born and started their professional career abroad but have since gained Australian citizenship (or New Zealand citizenship, in the case of Wellington Phoenix);
2Australian citizens (or New Zealand citizens, in the case of Wellington Phoenix) who have chosen to represent another national team;
3Injury replacement players, or National team replacement players;
4Guest players (eligible to play a maximum of fourteen games)
Regular season[sunting | sunting sumber]
The 2022–23 season sees each team play 26 games, starting on 7 October 2022, and concluding on 30 April 2023, with a mid-season break between 14 November 2022 and 8 December 2022, due to the 2022 FIFA World Cup. This will be followed by a finals series for the top six teams.
League table[sunting | sunting sumber]
Templat:2022–23 A-League Men table
Fixtures and results[sunting | sunting sumber]
AFC Champions League qualification[sunting | sunting sumber]
Due to the re-formatting of the AFC Champions League to have an inter-year schedule from September (northern hemisphere autumn-to-spring) instead of an intra-year schedule (northern hemisphere spring-to-autumn), the qualification for the 2023–24 AFC Champions League was changed. The single qualification spot for this competition goes to whichever of the Premiers for the current season or the previous season accrues the most combined points over both seasons.
Templat:2021–23 A-League Men combined table for AFC Champions League
Melbourne Derby pitch invasion[sunting | sunting sumber]
During the Melbourne Derby between Melbourne City FC and Melbourne Victory FC on 17 December 2022 at the Melbourne Rectangular Stadium, the match was abandoned in the 22nd minute after several incidents of hooliganism took place both on and off the field. Throughout the match, supporters of both teams both ignited and threw flares.
In the 20th minute, the match was interrupted due to flares being ignited and thrown onto the pitch, two of which had been thrown by Melbourne Victory supporters. Conflict arose when Melbourne City goalkeeper Tom Glover, who was defending the goal in front of the Melbourne Victory supporters end, picked up and threw the flares away from the pitch, the second of which was thrown into the crowd of Victory supporters. This sparked a pitch invasion by between 100–200 spectators, who proceeded to attack Glover and match referee Alex King, both of whom sustained minor injuries. The match was abandoned as a result.
On 23 December, Football Australia handed down interim sanctions on both clubs while a full investigation was being conducted. Both teams had their active supporter bays closed, with Melbourne Victory further sanctioned with supporter restrictions: travelling support was banned for away games, while home games were restricted to only valid club members.
The match was resumed on 5 April 2023 from the 21st minute, with the score resuming at 1–0 to Melbourne City.
Finals series[sunting | sunting sumber]
Format[sunting | sunting sumber]
The finals series was held in broadly the same format as the previous year, to be run over three weeks, and involving the top six teams from the regular season. In the first week of fixtures, the third-through-sixth ranked teams played a single-elimination match, with the two winners of those matches joining the first and second ranked teams in two-legged semi-final ties. The two winners of those matches met in the Grand Final.
On 12 December 2022, the APL announced that the 2023 A-League Men Grand Final would be the first of three successive Grand Finals hosted in Sydney, regardless of which two teams earned the right to play in the final. The move received a large amount of backlash from supporters of all 12 clubs.
|4||Western Sydney Wanderers||1||1||Melbourne City||1||4||5|
|5||Sydney FC||2||1||Melbourne City||1|
|2||Central Coast Mariners||6|
|3||Adelaide United||2||2||Central Coast Mariners||2||2||4|
Elimination-finals[sunting | sunting sumber]
Adelaide United v Wellington Phoenix
5 Mei 2023
|Adelaide United||2–0||Wellington Phoenix|
|Goodwin 19', 67' (pen.)||Laporan|
Wasit: Alireza Faghani
Western Sydney Wanderers v Sydney FC
6 Mei 2023
|Western Sydney Wanderers||1–2||Sydney FC|
Wasit: Chris Beath
Semi-finals[sunting | sunting sumber]
Summary[sunting | sunting sumber]
|Tim 1||Agregat||Tim 2||Pertandingan 1||Pertandingan 2|
|Sydney FC||1–5||Melbourne City||1–1||0–4|
|Adelaide United||1–4||Central Coast Mariners||1–2||0–2|
Matches[sunting | sunting sumber]
12 Mei 2023
|Sydney FC||1–1||Melbourne City|
|Le Fondre 64' (pen.)||Laporan||Leckie 18'|
Wasit: Adam Kersey
19 Mei 2023
|Melbourne City||4–0||Sydney FC|
Wasit: Shaun Evans
Melbourne City menang agregat 5–1.
Adelaide United v Central Coast Mariners
13 Mei 2023
|Adelaide United||1–2||Central Coast Mariners|
|Goodwin 4' (pen.)||Laporan|
Wasit: Alex King
Central Coast Mariners v Adelaide United
20 Mei 2023
|Central Coast Mariners||2–0||Adelaide United|
Industree Group Stadium
Wasit: Alireza Faghani
Central Coast Mariners menang agregat 4–1.
Grand Final[sunting | sunting sumber]
Melbourne City v Central Coast Mariners
3 Juni 2023
|Melbourne City||1–6||Central Coast Mariners|
|Van der Venne 40'||Laporan|
Wasit: Chris Beath
Regular season statistics[sunting | sunting sumber]
Top scorers[sunting | sunting sumber]
|1||Jamie Maclaren||Melbourne City||24|
|2||Jason Cummings||Central Coast Mariners||16|
|3||Oskar Zawada||Wellington Phoenix||15|
|4||Brandon Borello||Western Sydney Wanderers||13|
|5||Craig Goodwin||Adelaide United||12|
|7||Adam Le Fondre||Sydney FC||10|
|8||Róbert Mak||Sydney FC||9|
|Jay O'Shea||Brisbane Roar|
|Marco Tilio||Melbourne City|
|Marco Túlio||Central Coast Mariners|
Hat-tricks[sunting | sunting sumber]
|Richard van der Venne||Melbourne City||Macarthur FC||6–1 (H)||4 February 2023|||
|Jamie Maclaren||Western United||3–1 (A)||22 April 2023|||
- (H) – Home team
- (A) – Away team
Clean sheets[sunting | sunting sumber]
|1||Lawrence Thomas||Western Sydney Wanderers||10|
|2||Jordan Holmes||Brisbane Roar||7|
|3||Tom Glover||Melbourne City||6|
|4||Paul Izzo||Melbourne Victory||5|
|Filip Kurto||Macarthur FC|
|Andrew Redmayne||Sydney FC|
|Oliver Sail||Wellington Phoenix|
|9||Danny Vukovic||Central Coast Mariners||4|
|Jamie Young||Western United|
See also[sunting | sunting sumber]
- 2022–23 A-League Women
- 2022–23 Adelaide United FC season
- 2022–23 Brisbane Roar FC season
- 2022–23 Central Coast Mariners FC season
- 2022–23 Macarthur FC season
- 2022–23 Melbourne City FC season
- 2022–23 Melbourne Victory FC season
- 2022–23 Newcastle Jets FC season
- 2022–23 Perth Glory FC season
- 2022–23 Sydney FC season
- 2022–23 Wellington Phoenix FC season
- 2022–23 Western Sydney Wanderers FC season
- 2022–23 Western United FC season
Notes[sunting | sunting sumber]
References[sunting | sunting sumber]
- ^ a b c d "Attendance Statistics :: Totals / Averages". Ultimate A-League. Diakses tanggal 3 Juni 2023.
- ^ "Campbelltown Stadium". austadiums.com. Austadiums. Diakses tanggal 4 July 2019.
- ^ "Allianz Stadium". Austadiums. Diakses tanggal 6 July 2022.
- ^ "Carl Veart confirms Goodwin will retain Reds Captaincy". Adelaide United. 23 July 2022.
- ^ "Reds unveil majestic home kit for 2022/23". Adelaide United. 26 August 2022.
- ^ "Reds and Flinders University extend partnership for further two years". Adelaide United. 25 August 2022.
- ^ "United announce Australian Outdoor Living as Platinum Partner". Adelaide United. 29 September 2020.
- ^ "Reds and UCAN break-out bone away kit for 22/23". Adelaide United. 19 September 2022.
- ^ Gould, Joel (7 October 2022). "Moon wants grit and steel from Roar in ALM". The West Australian.
He said captain and defensive lynchpin Tom Aldred would be a key after he missed four months at the start of last season with a knee injury suffered in the final pre-season match against Adelaide United.
- ^ "New Balance to Bring The Roar as new Official Apparel Partner". Brisbane Roar. 6 August 2021.
- ^ "Brisbane Roar sponsor BuyYourCar reveals new brand direction". Brisbane Roar. 15 September 2022.
- ^ Brisbane Roar [@brisbaneroar] (18 September 2022). "Introducing our new 2022/23 kit" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- ^ "Vukovic to captain Mariners for the 22/23 season". Central Coast Mariners. 4 October 2022.
- ^ "Mariners partner with Paladin Sports as official kit supplier". Central Coast Mariners. 10 September 2021. Diarsipkan dari versi asli tanggal 27 October 2021. Diakses tanggal 13 September 2021.
- ^ "MATE become better "mates" with Mariners as they take on role of major sponsor for 2021/22". Central Coast Mariners. 16 September 2021. Diarsipkan dari versi asli tanggal 27 October 2021. Diakses tanggal 16 September 2021.
- ^ Rugari, Vince (1 October 2022). "Macarthur FC dedicate Australia Cup trophy to grieving captain Davila". The Sydney Morning Herald.
- ^ "Global sportswear brand Kelme sign on as Bulls apparel sponsor". Macarthur FC. 1 July 2022.
- ^ "Bulls secure major partnership with ALAND". Macarthur FC. 29 July 2022. Diakses tanggal 29 July 2022.
- ^ "Melbourne City open with 2-1 win over Western United". The Sydney Morning Herald. 7 October 2022.
A dominant City celebrated captain Scott Jamieson’s 300th ALM appearance in style
- ^ "Manchester City replaces Nike with Puma in kit deal". BBC News. 28 February 2019.
- ^ a b "Kit drop: City launch 2022/23 range". Melbourne City. 14 September 2022.
- ^ "Josh Brillante ahead of Round 1: Sydney FC v Melbourne Victory". Melbourne Victory. 6 October 2022.
Victory captain Josh Brillante spoke at the Club’s VIB Season Launch function...
- ^ "Victory joins forces with Macron". Melbourne Victory. 30 July 2021.
- ^ "Melbourne Victory announces Bonza as principal partner". Melbourne Victory. 4 October 2022.
- ^ "Newcastle Jets announce A-League Men's co-captains for 2022/23 season". Newcastle Jets. 4 October 2022.
- ^ a b "Newcastle Jets launch new season kit with Legend Sportswear". Newcastle Jets. 16 September 2022.
- ^ "Port of Newcastle renews major partnership with Newcastle Jets". Newcastle Jets. 23 September 2022.
- ^ "Amped Up: Ampcontrol energising the Newcastle Jets for 2022/23 season". Newcastle Jets. 6 October 2022.
- ^ Morgan, Gareth (6 October 2022). "Amini named Glory skipper for 2022/23 season". Perth Glory.
- ^ Morgan, Gareth (15 January 2021). "Glory confirms four-year extension to Macron partnership". Perth Glory.
- ^ Morgan, Gareth (23 September 2022). "A first look at our glorious new kits..." Perth Glory.
- ^ Warriner, David (22 June 2022). "Captain Alex Wilkinson To Lead Sydney FC Into New Era". Sydney FC.
- ^ "Sydney FC In Australian First Partnership With Under Armour". Sydney FC. 1 July 2019.
- ^ "Sydney FC & The Star Sydney Sign Four Year Deal". Sydney FC. 8 October 2019.
- ^ Rollo, Phillip (9 October 2022). "Wellington Phoenix captain's injury 'every footballer's worst nightmare'". Stuff.
- ^ "Paladin to keep kitting out the Nix". Wellington Phoenix. 2 August 2022.
- ^ a b "Spark and OPPO double their support for the Phoenix". Wellington Phoenix. 22 September 2022.
- ^ "Marcelo named Wanderers Isuzu UTE A-League captain". Western Sydney Wanderers. 26 September 2022.
- ^ "Wanderers announce three-year partnership with Kappa Australia". Western Sydney Wanderers. 17 September 2020.
- ^ "Voltaren sign two-year Co-Major Partnership extension". Western Sydney Wanderers. 16 September 2021.
- ^ "Turner Freeman Lawyers extend partnership for next three seasons". Western Sydney Wanderers. 30 September 2022.
- ^ Hughes, Nick (29 September 2022). "Diamanti and Risdon to lead Western United again in 2022/23". Western United.
- ^ a b "Western United launches new threads for 2022/23 season". Western United. 20 September 2022.
- ^ Harrington, Anna (26 April 2022). "Coach Ante Milicic to depart ALM's Bulls". Seven News.
- ^ "Dwight Yorke appointed as head coach of A-League Men club Macarthur FC". The Guardian. 15 May 2022.
- ^ Morgan, Gareth (2 June 2022). "Glory Football Department Restructure Complete". Perth Glory.
- ^ "Kisnorbo to Ligue 1 Troyes: Australian coach to make history". ESPN. 23 November 2022.
- ^ "Macarthur and Dwight Yorke agree to part ways". Macarthur FC. 26 April 2022.
- ^ Chadwick, Justin (23 January 2023). "Sterjovski unveiled as Macarthur ALM coach". The West Australian.
- ^ "Rado Vidosic appointed Men's head coach on permanent basis". Melbourne City. 6 February 2022.
- ^ Monteverde, Marco (20 February 2023). "Warren Moon sacked as coach of Brisbane Roar". news.com.au.
- ^ "Nick Green appointed head coach". Brisbane Roar. 21 February 2022.
- ^ "A-League Collective Bargaining Agreement – 2008/9 – 2012/13" (PDF). Australian Professional Footballers' Football Association. Diarsipkan dari versi asli (PDF) tanggal 4 February 2014. Diakses tanggal 9 October 2013.
- ^ "BOOK IT IN! COMPLETE 2022-23 ISUZU UTE A-LEAGUE SEASON DRAW IS OUT NOW". KeepUp.com.au. Australian Professional Leagues Company. 29 July 2022. Diakses tanggal 24 August 2022.
- ^ "AFC Executive Committee unveils dynamic enhancements to the AFC Club Competitions". the-AFC.com (dalam bahasa Inggris). Asian Football Confederation. 25 February 2022. Diakses tanggal 25 February 2022.
- ^ "A big AFC change has sparked a new A-Leagues table scramble: How it works". Australian Professional Leagues. 30 March 2023. Diakses tanggal 2 April 2023.
- ^ "MELBOURNE DERBY REPLAY: HOW WILL IT WORK?". melbournecityfc.com.au. Melbourne City FC. 30 March 2023. Diakses tanggal 2 April 2023.
- ^ "Why Sydney is the new home of the A-Leagues Grand Finals". 12 December 2022. Diakses tanggal 12 December 2022.
- ^ Hytner, Mike (12 December 2022). "'Terrible decision': A-Leagues' move to sell off grand final rights to Sydney sparks fan anger". The Guardian. Diakses tanggal 12 December 2022.
- ^ Rugari, Vince (12 December 2022). "'Absolute disgrace': A-League grand final move slammed by fans, owners and a Socceroo". Diakses tanggal 12 December 2022.
- ^ "Player Statistics (Goals)". Ultimate A-League. Diakses tanggal 29 April 2023.
- ^ Harrington, Anna (4 February 2023). "No ceiling on City after Bulls ALM rout: Vidosic". The Newcastle Herald. Diakses tanggal 4 February 2023.
- ^ Vinall, Marnie (22 April 2023). "Maclaren breaks goals record as City beat Western United". The Sydney Morning Herald. Diakses tanggal 22 April 2023.
- ^ "Player Statistics (Clean Sheets)". Ultimate A-League. Diakses tanggal 29 April 2023.
Templat:A-League seasons Templat:Association football in Australia Templat:2022–23 in Australian soccer Templat:2022–23 in Asian football (AFC)