Injil orang Nazaret
Injil orang Nazareth adalah nama tradisional namun hipotetikal yang diberikan oleh beberapa cendekiawan kepada beberapa rujukan, atau kutipan, Injil Yahudi-Kristen non-kanonikal yang mencantumkan tulisan-tulisan patristik dari kutipan lain yang diyakini berasal dari Injil berbeda.
Kolasi dalam Injil orang Nazareth[sunting | sunting sumber]
Referensi[sunting | sunting sumber]
- ^ Craig A. Evans Ancient texts for New Testament studies: a guide to the background literature ISBN 978-1-56563-409-1, 2005 "The Jewish Gospels. With one or two notable dissenters, most scholars in the last century have followed Philipp Vielhauer and Georg Strecker (in Hennecke and Schneemelcher NTApoc), and more recently A.F.J. Klijn (1992), in extrapolating from the church fathers three distinct extracanonical Jewish gospels: the Gospel of the Nazarenes, the Gospel of the Ebionites, and the Gospel of the Hebrews. A recent study by Peter Lebrecht Schmidt (1998), however, has called this near consensus into question. Critically assessing the discussion from Schmidtke to Klijn, Schmidt thinks that originally there was only one Jewish gospel, probably written in Aramaic about 100 CE, called the "Gospel according to the Hebrews," which was subsequently... " cf. Hans-Josef Klauck Apocryphal gospels: an introduction 2003 p37
Pranala luar[sunting | sunting sumber]
Online translations of the Gospel of Matthew:
- Matthew at WikiSource (KJV)
- Early Christian Writings: texts and introductions.
- Early Christian Writings: Gospel of the Hebrews
- Gospel of the Nazoreans at earlychristianwritings.com
- Development of the Canon of the New Testament: Gospel of the Hebrews