|Region/Metro area||San Francisco Bay Area|
|Incorporated||25 Maret 1853|
|• Total||821 sq mi (2,130 km2)|
|• Luas daratan||737 sq mi (1,910 km2)|
|• Luas perairan||83 sq mi (210 km2)|
|• Kepadatan||1.795/sq mi (693/km2)|
|Zona waktu||UTC-8 (Waktu Standar Pasifik)|
|• Musim panas (DST)||UTC-7 (Waktu Standar Pasifik)|
|Kode area telepon||510, 925|
Kota[sunting | sunting sumber]
- San Leandro
- Union City
Communities[sunting | sunting sumber]
Cities[sunting | sunting sumber]
Census-designated places[sunting | sunting sumber]
Unincorporated communities[sunting | sunting sumber]
Former townships[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Oakland Township – the northern portion subsequently became the cities of Berkeley and Albany.
- Alameda Township – now essentially coterminous with the City of Alameda.
- Brooklyn Township – mostly contained within Oakland and Piedmont.
- Eden Township – partly incorporated into San Leandro and Hayward, the rest contains the communities of Castro Valley, San Lorenzo, and other unincorporated areas.
- Washington Township – contains Union City, Newark, Fremont, and small unincorporated areas nearby.
- Murray Township
Jalan utama[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Interstate 80 (Eastshore Freeway)
- Interstate 238
- Interstate 580 (MacArthur Freeway/Arthur Breed Freeway)
- Interstate 680 (Sinclair Freeway)
- Interstate 880 (Nimitz Freeway/Cypress Freeway)
- Interstate 980 (John B. Williams Freeway)
- State Route 13 (Warren Freeway/Tunnel Road/Ashby Avenue)
- State Route 24 (William Byron Rumford Freeway)
- State Route 61
- State Route 84
- State Route 92 (Jackson Street/San Mateo Bridge)
- State Route 123 (San Pablo Avenue) – formerly U.S. Route 40
- State Route 185 (Mission Boulevard/East 14th Street)
- State Route 238 (Mission Boulevard/Foothill Boulevard)
- State Route 262 (Mission Boulevard)
Pranala luar[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Alameda County's Official Web Site
- Alameda County's VA Loan Center
-  map of Alameda County with supervisorial district boundaries
- Alameda County Fairgrounds - Annual county fair June to July
- A short film about Alameda County from 1958
- Short radio episode Baseball Diarsipkan 2012-10-28 di Wayback Machine. from "Lil' Yokohama," by Oakland writer Toshio Mori, 1941. California Legacy Project.
- Alameda County Fire Department Diarsipkan 2016-03-29 di Wayback Machine.
- Alameda County Fire Department Training Division
- Hiking trails in Alameda County, at the Berkeley Wiki website