|Sekretaris Jenderal Partai Komunis Mongolia ke-25|
22 November 2007 – 8 April 2009
|Perdana Menteri||Dia sendiri|
|Perdana Menteri Mongolia|
22 November 2007 – 29 Oktober 2009
|Sekretaris Jenderal||Dia sendiri
|Lahir||4 Maret 1956 (umur 62)
Ulan Bator, Mongolia
|Partai politik||Partai Komunis Mongolia|
|Suami/istri||Orsoogiin Gereltuya (Cerai)
Khashbatyn Khulan (Cerai)
|Anak||3 anak (dari Gereltuya)
1 anak (dari Khulan)
|Alma mater||Lomonosov Moscow State University|
Sanjaagiin Bayar (bahasa Mongolia: Санжаагийн Баяр) (lahir 1956) adalah politikus Mongolia yang menjabat Sekretaris Jenderal Partai Komunis Mongolia (22 November 2007-8 April 2009) dan Perdana Menteri Mongolia (22 November 2007-29 Oktober 2009). Pada 26 Oktober 2009, dia mengumumkan, pengunduran dirinya sebagai Perdana Menteri karena alasan kesehatan. Ia digantikan oleh Sükhbaataryn Batbold pada 29 Oktober 2009.
Kehidupan Awal[sunting | sunting sumber]
Pada tahun 1978, ia menyelesaikan gelar sarjana hukum di Universitas Negeri Moskow. Selama periode 1979-1983, dia menjadi perwira di Staf Umum Angkatan Bersenjata Mongolia. Selama periode 1983-1990, Bayar bekerja di Montsame sebagai wartawan dan editor di kantor berita Mongolpress. Pada tahun 1990-1992 ia menjadi anggota Negara Baga Hural. Dari 1992 sampai 1997, ia mengajar di Akademi Ilmu Sosial, belajar di Washington, DC, dan direktur Institute Mongolia Departemen Pertahanan Studi Strategis. Dari tahun 1997 sampai 2001, dia menjabat ketua kantor Presiden Mongolia. Pada 2001-2005, dia menjadi Mongolia Duta Besar untuk Rusia.
Karier Politik[sunting | sunting sumber]
Bayar bergabung dengan Partai Rakyat Revolusioner Mongolia (MPRP) pada tahun 1988. Dia menjabat Sekretaris Jenderal MPRP tahun 2005 dengan meraih 377:229 suara dan terpilih menjadi Ketua MPRP pada kongres partai tanggal Oktober 2007 ketika mengalahkan Miyeegombyn Enkhbold yang saat itu sedang menjabat. Pada Kongres yang sama, dia juga mendapat dukungan untuk menjabat Perdana Menteri berikutnya.  Pada 22 November 2007, Parlemen menyetujui Bayar sebagai Perdana Menteri Mongolia dengan 67 suara setuju (97,1%) dan dua melawan.
He began his career as Prime Minister with verbal attacks[butuh rujukan] (speech at his appointment) against Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj and the nationalisation of the 15% share of Mongolian companies in the Tavantolgoi mine, making it a 100% public venture, thus inducing enthusiasm of Russian companies in the large coal deposit. Most of the members of a three-party coalition government, led by Bayar and dominated by the MPRP, were approved by Parliament on December 5, 2007; the government included Bayar's predecessor, Miyeegombyn Enkhbold, as Deputy Prime Minister. This government was planned to serve until the June 2008 parliamentary election. On September 11, 2008, following the MPRP's victory in the June parliamentary election, S. Bayar was elected as the new Prime Minister of a coalition government between the MPRP and DP. Under his leadership, the Mongolian Government finally signed an investment agreement to mine the Oyu Tolgoi copper deposit.
2008 state of emergency[sunting | sunting sumber]
On July 1, 2008 Nambaryn Enkhbayar, President of Mongolia of that time announced State of Emergency in the midnight after the riot was over. During his announced State of Emergency the police chased civilians and shot four civilians to death from their backs and severely injured a dozen of civilians to life disability in streets different from demonstration or riot location. Also the police arrested approximately 1000 people in street or from random locations whether connected to the riot or not and imprisoned them including children and women without legal advocacy and inhumanely and degradingly treated them with torture involved as they claimed and later released some of them and sentenced some of them. Victims, and their families, civil societies claim the responsibility to Nambaryn Enkhbayar who announced the state of emergency in the middle of night - uncustomary hour of announcing state of emergency and shooting civilians without weapons in streets by chasing them and shooting them from their backs in random locations. A wounded teenager to lifelong disability and witnesses confirmed that they were shot by the police.  The police is the state enforcement agency under the government, thus President Nambaryn Enkhbayar, Prime Minister Sanjaagiin Bayar and Minister of Justice Munkh-Orgil have been blamed by the victims, their families, and civil societies for the deaths.
Declining health and resignation[sunting | sunting sumber]
Bayar was admitted to a hospital in Ulan Bator in October 2009. Because of his declining health, Bayar announced his resignation in a letter to Mongolia's parliament one week later on 26 October 2009. A meeting held two days later confirmed that the Mongolian parliament had accepted his resignation. Bayar apologised to those who had voted for him. Norov Altankhuyag, the First Vice Prime Minister, temporarily moved up as Bayar's replacement. Bayar then was replaced by Sükhbaataryn Batbold on 29 October 2009.
On April 8, 2010, Sanjaagiin Bayar read his written request to resign from the chairmanship of former communist party Mongolian People's Revolutionary Party due to declining health reasons to the conference of the party and then was replaced by Sükhbaataryn Batbold for the position on the same day from the party conference. 
Referensi[sunting | sunting sumber]
- ^ "Olloo". Diakses tanggal 2007-10-30.
- ^ http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ic2mYKQrTfsU3R3j3O4LaV-7YbOQD9BIKMS00
- ^ a b c d e f "Mongolian parliament accepts PM's resignation". Xinhua News Agency. 2009-10-28. Diakses tanggal 2009-10-30.
- ^ "Aktuelle Nachrichten aus der Mongolei/ 22. bis 28. Oktober 2007". mongoleionline.de. 2007-10-28. Diakses tanggal October 30, 2007.
- ^ "Unen.mn-Санжаагийн Баяр". Ünen. ?. Diakses tanggal October 30, 2007. Periksa nilai tanggal di:
- ^ "Mongolia rushes to appoint new prime minister as a budget deadline looms", Associated Press (International Herald Tribune), November 22, 2007.
- ^ L. Mönhbayasgalan The Railways, Erdenet, Asgat and Tavantolgoi are gifts of S. Bayar to the Russians (С. Баярын оросуудад бэлдсэн бэлэг нь Төмөр зам, Эрдэнэт, Асгат, Тавантолгой), Newspaper Ödriin Sonin. #291, 06 December 2007
- ^ "Mongolian Parliament approves new coalition government", IST, AFP (Times of India), December 6, 2007.
- ^ AFP: Mongolian parliament elects PM after turmoil
- ^ Investment Agreement on Oyu Tolgoi Deposit Signed Montsame, October 6, 2009
- ^ "J.Batzaya: I was shot by police officers". Ts.Khishigt for Daily News newspaper. July 15, 2008. Diakses tanggal Apr 7, 2010.
- ^ "S.Batbold was elected as the party chairman". News.mn. 2010-04-08. Diakses tanggal 2010-04-08.
Pranala luar[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Bayar becomes Prime Minister Onoodor newspaper (Mongolian)
- Bayar becomes Prime Minister of Mongolia The UB Post newspaper (English)
|Jabatan partai politik|
|Sekretaris Jenderal Partai Komunis Mongolia
|Perdana Menteri Mongolia