18 Juni 2009 – 10 Juli 2017
|Lahir||30 Maret 1963|
Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj (Mongolia: Цахиагийн Элбэгдорж) (lahir 30 Maret 1963) adalah Presiden Mongolia periode 2009-2017. Ia mulai menjabat sejak 18 Juni 2009. Dia kini merupakan anggota dari Partai Demokrat. Elbegdorj berperan penting dalam Revolusi Mongolia 1990 dimana Republik Rakyat Mongolia yang berhaluan sosialis digantikan oleh Mongolia Modern yang demokratis.
Ia digantikan oleh Khaltmaagiin Battulga, rekan separtainya yang juga mantan atlet judo.
Referensi[sunting | sunting sumber]
Rujukan[sunting | sunting sumber]
Sumber[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Brooke, James (25 December 2004). The Saturday Profile; A Mongolian and His Nation, Evolving Together, . The New York Times. p. 5. Retrieved 23 June 2013.
- Brooke, James (26 December 2004). Mongolian PM evolves from journalist to statesman. Taipei Times. Retrieved 23 June 2013.
- Brooke, James (15 February 2005). For Mongolians, E Is for English, F Is for Future. The New York Times. Retrieved 23 June 2013.
- Harvard Kennedy School. John F.Kennedy School of Government (24 September 2012). Mongolian President Discusses Personal Liberty in a Free Country at JFK Jr. Forum Diarsipkan 2014-01-06 di Wayback Machine.- video of Elbegdorj Tsakhia's speech Harvard Kennedy School. Retrieved 5 January 2014.
- Tsakhia, Elbegdorj (2000). Footstep of the Truth Is White. Ulaanbaatar: Hiimori. (2000) ISBN 99929-74-01-X
- Tsakhia, Elbegdorj (2000). The Years of Bearing Weight. Ulaanbaatar: Hiimori.
- Tsakhia, Elbegdorj (21 November 2005). Mongolia: Moving Mountains. Washington Post. Retrieved 23 June 2013.
- Tsakhia, Elbegdorj (6 April 2011). What Mongolia Can Teach the Middle East Diarsipkan 2014-09-04 di Wayback Machine.. Foreign Policy. Retrieved 23 June 2013.
Bacaan lebih lanjut[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Beech, Hannah (20 August 2012). Hesitant Steppes. Time Magazine. Retrieved 23 June 2013.
- Diamond, Larry.; Fukuyama, Francis.; Krasner, Stephen (24 September 2012). Mongolia's Next Challenge. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 2 July 2013.
- Gillet, Kit (13 September 2012). Though Not Yet open, a Huge Mine is Transforming Mongolia. The New York Times. Retrieved 2 July 2013.
Wawancara[sunting | sunting sumber]
Dalam film dokumenter:
- "Man of the People", historical portrait documentary film with President Elbegdorj, about the democratic transition in Mongolia. November 2014.
- "The Democratic Anchor of the East", President Elbegdorj is interviewed about the foreign policy of Mongolia. June 2015.
- "On The Road of Democracy – Regional Co-operation in Asia" , documentary film about the role of Mongolia in its region through the eyes of international experts and the President of Mongolia, Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj. March 2016.
- Amanpour, Christiane (25 September 2012). What's the fastest growing economy in the world?. CNN. Retrieved 23 June 2013.
- Frohm, Stuart (15 September 2004). Mongol Khan-Quest. Mackinac Center for Public Policy. Retrieved 23 June 2013.
- Evans, Peter & Helen (March/April 2004). One Year Toward Freedom – part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, renewamerica.us. Retrieved 23 June 2013.
- Myanmar Television, MITV News Exclusive interview on second time visit of Mongolian President (Naypyidaw, Myanmar, 16 July 2016)
Pidato[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Communism to Democracy: Lessons from Mongolia on the Eve of the Election Campaign, webcast of the talk. The Heritage Foundation. 30 May 2003.
- video of address of Mr. Tsakhia Elbegdorj at the 64th Session of the United Nations General Assembly (part 2). youtube.com. 28 September 2009. Retrieved 1 August 2013.
- Address to the People of Japan by President Elbegdorj, delivered at the National Diet of Japan on 18 December 2010.
- Address by H.E. President Elbegdorj Tsakhia, Mongolia to the General Debate of the 66th Session of the United Nations General Assembly. un.org. 21 September 2011. Retrieved 23 June 2013.
- Speech of The President of Mongolia, Ts.Elbegdorj at the Bundestag during His Official Visit to Federal Republic of Germany on 31 March 2012.
- Mongolian President Elbegdorj's speech delivered at an honorary session of the Parliament of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Jogorku Kenesh, on 3 April 2012.
- video of A Public Address by His Excellency Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj, President of Mongolia. Harvard Kennedy School's Institute of Politics. 21 September 2012. Retrieved 1 August 2013. (video copy at youtube.com).
- Statement by H.E. Mr.Elbegdorj Tsakhia, President of Mongolia Diarsipkan 2012-10-07 di Wayback Machine. at the United Nations General Assembly's High-Level Meeting on the Rule of Law. United Nations. 24 September 2012. Retrieved 1 August 2013.
- New York Democracy Forum Dinner: Tsakhia Elbegdorj text, video Foreign Policy Association. 25 September 2012. Retrieved 25 June 2013.
- The President of Mongolia Gives Lecture at Yangon University Diarsipkan 2016-02-24 di Wayback Machine. on 20 November 2013.
- Statement by the President of Mongolia Diarsipkan 2016-08-21 di Wayback Machine. at the General Debate of the 67th session of the United Nations General Assembly. president.mn. 27 September 2012. Retrieved 1 August 2013.
- '"From BIG Government to SMART Government" Lecture by President Elbegdorj, 16 November 2013, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- North Korea lecture at Kim Il Sung University by President of Mongolia Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj. World News. 2 November 2013. Retrieved 27 October 2014.
- "It Is the Human Desire to Live Free That Is an Eternal Power" lecture at Kim Il Sung University by President of Mongolia, 31 October 2013.
- Mongolian Transition to Democracy and Lessons Distinguished Visitor Public Lecture by President Elbegdorj, 18 October 2014, Budapest, Hungary  Diarsipkan 2015-09-24 di Wayback Machine. video
- Address by H.E. Tsakhiagin Elbegdorj, President of Mongolia to the European Parliament, Speech recorded by the European Parliament, full video: EP speech and press conference together with Martin Schulz, President of the European Parliament, Strasbourg, France, Tuesday, 9 June 2015
- Statement by His Excellency Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj, President of Mongolia at the Leaders Event of the 21st Session of the Conference of Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change Diarsipkan 2016-06-23 di Wayback Machine.
- Lecture in Myanmar (Burma) addressing an audience of civil servants about democratic values, Naypyidaw, Myanmar, Thursday 16 June 2016
- Opening statement of the President of Mongolia at the 11th ASEM summit Diarsipkan 2016-09-20 di Wayback Machine., Ulanbaataar, Mongolia, 15 July 2016
Pranala luar[sunting | sunting sumber]