Musuh bebuyutan adalah adu pendapat atau pertikaian jangka panjang, seringkali antara kelompok sosial masyarakat, khususnya keluarga atau klan. Musuh bebuyutan dimulai karena satu pihak (entah benar atau salah) dianggap menyerang, menghina atau melakukan perbuatan hal yang salah terhadap pihak lainnya.
Bacaan tambahan[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Grutzpalk, Jonas. "Blood Feud and Modernity. Max Weber's and Émile Durkheim's Theory." Journal of Classical Sociology 2 (2002); p. 115–134.
- Kreuzer, Peter. 2005. "Political Clans and Violence in the Southern Philippines." Frankfurt: Peace Research Institute Frankfurt. PDF
- Torres, Wilfredo M. (ed). 2007. Rido: Clan Feuding and Conflict Management in Mindanao. Makati: The Asia Foundation. PDF
- Torres, Wilfredo M. 2010. "Letting A Thousand Flowers Bloom: Clan Conflicts and their Management." Challenges to Human Security in Complex Situations: The Case of Conflict in the Southern Philippines. Kuala Lumpur: Asian Disaster Reduction and Response Network (ADRRN). PDF
- Boehm, Christopher. 1984. Blood Revenge: The Anthropology of Feuding in Montenegro and Other Tribal Societies. Lawrence: University of Kansas. at Google Books
Pranala luar[sunting | sunting sumber]
|Lihat informasi mengenai|
feud di Wiktionary.
- BBC: "In pictures: Egypt vendetta ends" May, 2005. "One of the most enduring and bloody family feuds of modern times in Upper Egypt has ended with a tense ceremony of humiliation and forgiveness. [...] Police are edgy. After lengthy peace talks, no one knows if the penance — and a large payment of blood money — will end the vendetta which began in 1991 with a children's fight."
- 15 clan feuds settled in Lanao; rido tops cause of evacuation more than war, from the MindaNews website. Posted on 13 July 2007.
- 2 clans in Matanog settle rido, sign peace pact, from the MindaNews website. Posted on 30 January 2008.
- Albania: Feuding families…bitter lives
- Bedouin family feud
- Blood feud in Caucasus
- Blood feud in Medjugorje, 1991-1992
- Blood feuds blight Albanian lives
- Blood feuds tearing Gaza apart
- Blood in the Streets: Subculture of Violence
- Calabrian clan feud suspected in slayings
- Chad: Clan Feuds Creating Tinderbox of Conflict
- Children as teacher-facilitators for peace[pranala nonaktif permanen], from the Inquirer website. Posted on 29 September 2007.
- Crow Creek Massacre
- Family Feud in Ireland Involves 200 Rioters
- Gang mayhem grips LA
- Gangs clash in Nigerian oil city
- Iraq's death squads: On the brink of civil war
- Mafia feuds bring bloodshed to Naples' streets
- Maratabat and the Maranaos, from the blog of Datu Jamal Ashley Yahya Abbas, "Reflections on the Bangsa Moro." Posted on 1 May 2007.
- Mexico drugs cartels feud erupts
- NZ authorities fear retaliatory attacks between rival gangs
- Rido, from The Asia Foundation's Rido Map website.[pranala nonaktif]
- Rido and its Influence on the Academe, NGOs and the Military, an essay from the website of the Balay Mindanaw Foundation, Inc. Posted on 28 February 2007.
- 'Rido' seen [as] major Mindanao security concern[pranala nonaktif permanen], from the Inquirer website. Posted on 18 November 2006.
- State Attorney: Problems Posed By Haitian Gangs Growing
- Thousands fear as blood feuds sweep Albania
- Tribal Warfare and Blood Revenge
- Tribal warfare kills nine in Indonesia's Papua
- Villages in "rido" area return home, from the MindaNews website. Posted on 1 November 2007.
- Violent ethnic war looms between Filipino and Vietnamese gangs
- A "Yakuza War" has started in Central Tokyo