Dari Wikipedia bahasa Indonesia, ensiklopedia bebas
Icke pada tahun 2008
|Lahir||David Vaughan Icke
29 April 1952 (umur 65)
Leicester, Leicestershire, Inggris, Britania Raya
|Tempat tinggal||Ryde, Isle of Wight|
|Pekerjaan||Penulis dan penyuara|
|Dikenal karena||Sepak bola, televisi olahraga, buku politik global|
|Partai politik||Partai Hijau (1988–1991)|
Icke's YouTube channel.
David Vaughan Icke (//; IKE, lahir di Leicester, Leicestershire, Inggris, Britania Raya, 29 April 1952; umur 65 tahun) adalah seorang penulis, penyuara publik, dan mantan pemain sepak bola profesional Inggris.
Karya[sunting | sunting sumber]
Lihat pula[sunting | sunting sumber]
Catatan kaki[sunting | sunting sumber]
Referensi[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Buku dan kertas
- Barkun, Michael. A Culture of Conspiracy: Apocalyptic Visions in Contemporary America. University of California, 2003.
- Barkun, Michael. Chasing Phantoms: Reality, Imagination, and Homeland Security Since 9/11. The University of North Carolina Press, 2011.
- Icke, David. It's a tough game, son!. Piccolo Books, 1983.
- Icke, David. In the Light of Experience, Warner Books, 1993.
- Icke, David. Days of Decision. Jon Carpenter Publishing, 1993.
- Icke, David. And the Truth Shall Set You Free. David Icke Books, 1995.
- Icke, David. The Biggest Secret: The Book that Will Change the World. David Icke Books, 1999.
- Icke, David. Alice in Wonderland and the World Trade Center Disaster, Bridge of Love Publications, 2002.
- Icke, David. Tales from the Time Loop. David Icke Books, 2003.
- Icke, David. Infinite Love is the Only Truth. Bridge of Love Publications, 2005.
- Icke, David. The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy. David Icke Books, 2007.
- Icke, David. Human Race Get Off Your Knees: The Lion Sleeps No More. David Icke Books, 2010.
- Kay, Jonathan. Among the Truthers: A Journey Through America's Growing Conspiracist Underground. HarperCollins, 2011.
- Lewis, Tyson and Kahn, Richard. "The Reptoid Hypothesis: Utopian and Dystopian Representational Motifs in David Icke's Alien Conspiracy Theory", Utopian Studies, Vol. 16, 2005 (courtesy link).
- Lewis, Tyson E., and Kahn, Richard. "The Tail Behind the Tale: Toward a Reptoid History," Education Out of Bounds: Reimagining Cultural Studies for a Posthuman Age. Palgrave Macmillan, 2010.
- Simms, Norman. "Anti-Semitism: A Psychopathological Disease", in Piven, Jerry S. et al.. (eds.). Judaism and Genocide: Psychological Undercurrents of History, Volume 4. Writers Club Press, 2002.
- Icke, David. "Does the Animal Kingdom need a Bill of Rights?", Royal Institute of Great Britain, 1989.
- Britton, Fern. Interview with David Icke, 1/3, 2/3, 3/3, BBC's Coast to Coast People, 1991.
- Ronson, Jon. "David Icke, the Lizards, and the Jews", Channel 4, 6 May 2001.
- Wogan, Terry. David Icke interviewed by Terry Wogan, BBC, April 1991 and again in 2006.
- Channel 5. "David Icke: Was He Right?", 12 December 2006.
- Berita dan berita lainnya
- Chaudhary, Vivek. "Greens see red at 'Son of God's anti-Semitism'," The Guardian, 12 September 1994.
- Christy, Des. "Crucifixion, courtesy of the BBC," The Guardian, 6 May 1991.
- Clarke, Natalie. "Divorced from reality", The Daily Mail, 7 January 2012.
- Cowley, Jason. "The Icke Files", The Independent on Sunday, 1 October 2000.
- Evans, Paul. Interview: David Icke, New Statesman, 3 March 2008.
- Ezard, John. "'Son and daughter of God' predict apocalypse is nigh," The Guardian, 28 March 1991.
- Gillis, Charlie. "Righteous Crusader or Civil Rights Menace?", Macleans, 9 April 2008.
- Goodwin, Stephen. "Icke factor could thwart Greens' serious message", The Independent, 29 September 1994.
- Greenslade, Nick. "The ten worst sportsmen in politics", The Observer, 5 September 2004.
- Grossman, Wendy. "Green Party Cofounder Icke Goes New Age", Skeptical Inquirer, 1 January 1991.
- Guardian, The. "Protester David Icke finally pays community charge," 14 November 1990.
- Honigsbaum, Mark. "The Dark Side of David Icke", London Evening Standard, 26 May 1995.
- Icke, David. "Down but speaking out among the Greens," letters to the editor, The Guardian, 14 September 1994.
- Icke, David. "Problem-reaction-solution", News for the Soul, accessed 12 December 2010.
- Icke, David. David Icke part 1, part 2, Davidicke.com, accessed 12 December 2010.
- Icke, David. "Was Hitler a Rothschild?", DavidIcke.com, accessed 12 December 2010 (archived).
- Icke, David. "Mono-Atomic Gold", Bibliotecapleyades.net, accessed 12 December 2010.
- Independent, The. "Greens bar Icke", 12 September 1994.
- Jabbari, Dorsa. "U of T provides accused anti-Semite with mike", Varsity News, 12 October 1999.
- Kay, Jonathan. "The enduring influence of The Protocols of Zion", The National Post, 10 May 2011.
- Leonard, Tom. "The second coming of David Icke", The Daily Mail, 28 November 2011.
- Kennedy, Maev. "Icke resigns Green Speaker and parliamentary roles," The Guardian, 20 March 1991.
- Kraft, Frances. "New Age speaker set to talk in Toronto", The Canadian Jewish News, 7 October 1999.
- Marre, Oliver. "Pendennis", The Observer, 20 January 2008.
- Mitchell, Ben. "This much I know", interview with David Icke, The Observer, 22 January 2006.
- Naughton, Philippe. "Reptilians beware - David Icke is back!", The Times, 27 June 2008.
- Observer, The. "The 10 worst decisions in the history of sport, 12 January 2003.
- Offley, Will. "Selected Quotes Of David Icke", Political Research Associates, 23 February 2000.
- Ronson, Jon. "Beset by lizards, part 1", part 2, extracts from Ronson's book, Them: Adventures with Extremists, The Guardian, 17 March 2001.
- Taylor, Sam. "So I was in this bar with the son of God ...," The Observer, 20 April 1997.
- Theroux, Louis. "Stranger than fiction: Are 12ft lizards running the world?", The Guardian, 7 April 2001.
- Votewise. "David Icke stood for the None (No Party)", accessed 12 December 2010.
- Whitney, Nicole. "Interview with David Icke", News for the Soul, 2004.
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. "Protocols of the Elders of Zion", accessed 12 December 2010.
Bacaan tambahan[sunting | sunting sumber]
|Wikiquote memiliki koleksi kutipan yang berkaitan dengan:|
- Banyan, Will. "The Big Picture" A review of Alice in Wonderland and the World Trade Center Disaster (pdf), Paranoia Magazine, October 2003.
- Kay, Jonathan. "When paranoia goes intergalactic", The National Post, 12 May 2011.
- Offley, Will. "David Icke And The Politics Of Madness: Where The New Age Meets The Third Reich", Political Research Associates, 29 February 2000.
- Shermer, Michael. "Illuminati, The New World Order & Paranoid Conspiracy Theorists (PCTs)", The Skeptic's Dictionary, 2006.
- Shermer, Michael. Why People Believe Weird Things: Pseudoscience, Superstition, and Other Confusions of Our Time. Mjf Books, 1997.
- Icke, David. Presenting snooker, BBC, 1980s.
- Icke, David. "Does the Animal Kingdom need a Bill of Rights?", Royal Institute of Great Britain, Arena, BBC 2, 1989.
- Kent, Arthur. "History Channel: Secret Societies", 2001.
- Icke, David. "Live at the Oxford Union", February 2008.
- Maher, Bill. Interview with David Icke, Religulous, 2008.
- Icke, David. "Still crazy after all these years", from The Lion Sleeps No More DVD, 2010.
- Ventura, Jessie. Conspiracy Theory: The Reptilian Agenda, 2012.