Dari Wikipedia bahasa Indonesia, ensiklopedia bebas
Pranala luar[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Tikka Khan Passes Away---DAWN
- Article rebutting General A.A.K. Niazi's accusations against General Tikka Khan, by Nasir M. Khan, Pakistan Link, March 30, 2001
- A Pakistani Newspaper article summarizing the June 28-29, 2005 South Asia Conference at the State Department
- Article mentioning General Tikka Khan's tenure as Chief of Army Staff (1972-1976), A.R. Siddiqui, Dawn, 14th September, 2003.
- Hamood-ur-Rehman Commission Report, The Report of the Commission of Inquiry - 1971 War as Declassified by The Government of Pakistan, Volume-I: Supplementary Report - Top secret, PART III - MILITARY ASPECT, CHAPTER VI.