|Didirikan||27 Mei 1929|
(sebagai Société Luxembourgeoise d'Études Radiophoniques)
29 Juli 1929 (sebagai Compagnie Nationale de Radiodiffusion Luxembourgeoise)
30 Mei 1931
(sebagai the Compagnie Luxembourgeoise de Radiodiffusion)
5 Juli 2000
(sebagai RTL Group)
|Siegfried Luther, Chairman|
Gerhard Zeiler, CEO
Elmar Heggen, CFO
Pierre Wagner, CIO
|Pendapatan||▲ €5.707 miliar (2007) |
RTL Group merupakan sebuah perusahaan multinasional yang bermarkas di Kirchberg, Luksemburg. Perusahaan ini didirikan pada tahun 2000. Bermarkas di Kirchberg, Luksemburg. Perusahaan ini bergerak di bidang televisi dan radio. Mempekerjakan 8.551 pekerjanya pada tahun 2006.
Stasiun televisi[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Netherlands (RTL Nederland, formerly known as Holland Media Groep or HMG and until 1995 RTL 4 SA)
- Germany (Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland)
Mantan stasiun televisi[sunting | sunting sumber]
- RTL 7, a Polish-language satellite television channel was sold in December 2001 to TVN owners ITI and became TVN 7.
- Media Capital, a Portuguese media group was sold to Prisa on 6 February 2007. Subsequently, RTL's 33% share in TVI was transferred to Prisa.
- Five (now re-branded Channel 5), a UK TV channel was sold to Richard Desmond's Northern & Shell on 23 July 2010.
- Alpha TV, a Greek channel with Panhellenic transmission. A 66.6% share was sold by Dimitris Kontominas to RTL Group. The shares sold RTL Group to Dimitris Kontominas on 5 January 2012.
- RTL 24, a defunct Dutch mobile television channel.
- RTL CBS Entertainment, a Southeast Asia TV channel was sold to Blue Ant Media and renamed Blue Ant Entertainment
- RTL CBS Extreme, a Southeast Asia TV channel was sold to Blue Ant Media and renamed Blue Ant Extreme
- BIG RTL Thrill, an Indian channel was joint-venture with Reliance. In July 2014 RTL terminated its joint-venture, and the channel was renamed BIG Thrill.
- RTL+, RTL II, Cool TV, FILM+2, FILM+, Reflektor şi Series+, a Romanian-language satellite television channels which were closed in 2014.
Stasiun radio[sunting | sunting sumber]
Station followed by RTL's present share amount percentage.
- RTL Radio Letzebuerg (100%)
- RTL Radio die besten Hits Aller Zeiten UKW 93,3 und 97,0 (100%)
- Eldoradio (74,8%)
- 104.6 RTL (100%)
- RTL Radio die besten Hits aller Zeiten (100%)
- The Wave (100%)
- Antenne Bayern (16%)
- Radio Hamburg (29.17%)
- Radio NRW (16.96%)
- Radio 21 (17.3%)
- Big FM (7.74%)
- Radio Regenbogen (15.75%)
- Radio Dresden (31.9%)
- Radio Leipzig (31.9%)
- Radio Chemnitz (31.9%)
- Radio Lausitz (31.9%)
- Radio Zwickau (31.9%)
- Vogtland Radio (31.9%)
- Hit radio RTL (30.5%)
- Antenne Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (19.7%)
- Radio Brocken (53.5%)
- 89.0 RTL (53.5%)
- Antenne Thüringen (15%)
- Radio Ton (2%)
- BB Radio (unknown)
- 105'5 Spreeradio (33.8%)
- Radio Top 40 (unknown)
- Oldie 95 (4.78%)
- Rock Antenne (16%)
- Bel RTL (44,2%) (but operational control)
- Radio Contact (Belgium) (44,2%) (but operational control)
- Mint (44,2%) (but operational control)
Mantan stasiun radio[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Rádio Comercial, Cidade FM, Best Rock FM and Rádio Clube and other stations in Portugal, were transferred to Prisa when RTL sold its 33% share in Media Capital group in February 2007.
- Radio 538, Radio 10 Gold, Slam!FM and Juize were sold to Talpa Holding NV as part of an exchange of shares in RTL Nederland, End of 2011.
- Radio Luxembourg, London, United Kingdom, English services.
- Alpha 98.9, a Greek radio station. The 66.6% of shares was sold from Dimitris Kontominas to RTL Group. The shares was return from RTL Group to Dimitris Kontominas on 5 January 2012.
Rumah produksi[sunting | sunting sumber]
Layanan teknis[sunting | sunting sumber]
Located in Luxembourg, Broadcasting Center Europe is a European company providing technical services in the fields of TV, Radio, Telecommunications and IT. BCE was founded in January 2000 as a result of the merger of several technical entities of the RTL Group.[butuh rujukan]
Lain-lain[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Located in Luxembourg, ENEX (or European News Exchange) is an association of leading commercial TV broadcasters around the world which share their news content and production resources.
Referensi[sunting | sunting sumber]
- ^ Annual Report 2007
- ^ RTL Group (23 July 2010). RTL Group sells UK broadcaster Five. Siaran pers. Diakses pada 24 July 2010.
- ^ "RTL-Reliance Broadcast terminate Big RTL Thrill joint venture". Indian Television Dot Com (dalam bahasa Inggris). 16 July 2014. Diakses tanggal 26 March 2018.
- ^ Frater, Patrick (15 July 2014). "RTL and Reliance ADA Halt TV Venture in India". Variety.