Referensi[sunting | sunting sumber]
Catatan[sunting | sunting sumber]
Daftar pustaka[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Campbell, Thomas P. Henry VIII and the Art of Majesty: Tapestries at the Tudor Court, Yale University Press, 2007, ISBN 978-0-300-12234-3
- Russell, Carol K. Tapestry Handbook. The Next Generation, Schiffer Publ. Ltd., Atglen, PA. 2007, ISBN 978-0-7643-2756-8
- Embroidery and Tapestry Weaving, by Grace Christie, 1912, from Project Gutenberg. Technical handbook.
- Olson, Rebecca. Arras Hanging: The Textile That Determined Early Modern Literature and Drama, University of Delaware Press, 2013, ISBN 978-1611494686
Bacaan tambahan[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Ortiz, A.; Carretero, C.; et al. (1991). Resplendence of the Spanish monarchy : Renaissance tapestries and armor from the Patrimonio Nacional. New York: The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Helena Hernmarck
- Tapestry is described both as an historic craft and a textile art. The West Dean College, Tapestry Symposium 2017, focused on this relationship between art and craft and has published presentations by the speakers. 
Pranala luar[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Jagiellonian Tapestries Polish Tapestry Museum
- Tapestry, A World History of Art
- TAPESTRIES, HISTORY & STYLES by Lida Lavender
- Pictures from a contemporary mill, showing tapestries being woven on looms with Jacquard heads
- Goblan Ammar Arabic/Islamic tapestry art.
- Art Italian jacquard tapestry
- Modern, trendy tapestries.
- The West Dean College, Tapestry Studio