Agnes Robertson Moorehead (6 Desember 1900 – 30 April 1974) merupakan seorang aktris berkebangsaan Amerika Serikat yang memenangkan Emmy dan Golden Globe. Dia dilahirkan di Clinton, Massachusetts. Dia berkarier di dunia film sejak tahun 1937.
Filmografi[sunting | sunting sumber]
- The Shadow (1937-1939) as Margot Lane (radio series)
- Citizen Kane (1941) as Mary Kane
- The Magnificent Ambersons (1942) as Fanny; New York Film Critics Circle Award, Academy Award nomination
- Sorry, Wrong Number (1943) as Mrs. Elbert Smythe Stevenson (radio drama)
- Mrs Parkington (1944) as Aspasia Conti; Golden Globe, Academy Award nomination
- Jane Eyre (1944) as Mrs. Reed
- Dark Passage (1947) as Madge Rapf
- Johnny Belinda (1948) as Aggie McDonald; Academy Award nomination
- Magnificent Obsession(1954) as Nancy Ashford
- All That Heaven Allows(1955) as Sara Warren
- The Left Hand of God (1955) as Berly Sigman
- The Bat (1959) as Cornelia Van Gorder in a rare starring role with Vincent Price
- Pollyanna (1960) as Mrs. Snow
- The Twilight Zone a non-dialogue performance on the episode "The Invaders" (1961) as "The Woman"
- Who's Minding the Store? (1963) as Mrs. Tuttle
- Hush… Hush, Sweet Charlotte (1964) as Velma Cruther; Golden Globe, Academy Award nomination
- Bewitched (1964–1972) as Endora; six Emmy nominations
- Charlotte's Web (1973) voice of the Goose
- Gigi (1973) as Aunt Alicia
- The Old Ones Are Hard To Kill (1974) as the lead performer (CBS Radio Mystery Theater Radio Drama) This was her final role.
Pranala luar[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Agnes Moorehead di IMDb (dalam bahasa Inggris)