How I Met Your Mother (musim 4)
|How I Met Your Mother (season 4)|
|Penayangan awal||22 September 2008 – 18 Mei 2009|
|Region 1||29 September 2009|
|Region 2||19 Juli 2010|
|Region 4||27 Oktober 2009|
Musim keempat How I Met Your Mother, sitkom Amerika Serikat yang diciptakan oleh Carter Bays dan Craig Thomas, tayang perdana di CBS di Amerika Serikat pada tanggal 22 September 2008 dan berakhir tanggal 18 Mei 2009. Musim ini terdiri dari 24 episode yang masing-masing berdurasi sekitar 22 menit. CBS menyiarkan musim keempat pada Senin malam pukul 20:30. Musim keempat disiarkan di E4 di Britania Raya pada 10 Desember 2009 dan dirilis dalam bentuk DVD di Region 1 tanggal 29 September 2009.
Sampai saat ini, musim keempat adalah satu-satunya musim dalam seri ini yang masuk nominasi Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Comedy Series.
Pemeran[sunting | sunting sumber]
Pemeran utama[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Josh Radnor sebagai Ted Mosby (24 episode)
- Jason Segel sebagai Marshall Eriksen (24 episode)
- Cobie Smulders sebagai Robin Scherbatsky (24 episode)
- Neil Patrick Harris sebagai Barney Stinson (24 episode)
- Alyson Hannigan sebagai Lily Aldrin (22 episode)
- Bob Saget (tanpa kredit) sebagai Ted Mosby Tua (suara; 24 episode)
Pemeran berulang[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Sarah Chalke sebagai Stella Zinman (6 episode, 2008–2009)
- Lyndsy Fonseca sebagai Putri Ted (4 episode, 2008–2009)
- David Henrie sebagai Putra Ted (4 episode, 2008–2009)
- Charlene Amoia as Wendy si Pelayan (4 episode, 2008–2009)
- Bryan Callen sebagai Bilson (4 episode, 2008–2009)
- Jason Jones sebagai Tony Grafanello (3 episode, 2008–2009)
- Darcy Rose Byrnes sebagai Lucy Zinman (3 episode, 2008)
- Marshall Manesh sebagai Ranjit (1 episode, 2009)
- Joe Nieves sebagai Carl, pemilikMacLarens Pub (1 episode, 2009)
- Matt Boren sebagai Stuart (1 episode, 2008)
Pemeran tamu[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Regis Philbin sebagai diri sendiri (1 episode, 2008)
- Bill Fagerbakke sebagai Marvine Eriksen, Snr. (1 episode, 2009)
- David Burtka sebagai Scooter (1 episode, 2009)
- Erin Cahill sebagai Heather Mosby (1 episode 2008)
- Alex Trebek sebagai diri sendiri (1 episode, 2009)
- Brooke D'Orsay sebagai Margaret (Betty, istri Barney) (1 episode, 2009)
Episode[sunting | sunting sumber]
|65||1||"Do I Know You?"||Pamela Fryman||Carter Bays & Craig Thomas||22 September 2008||4ALH01||9,79|
|As Stella finally gives Ted an answer on his proposal, Barney realizes that he may be in love with Robin.|
|66||2||"The Best Burger in New York"||Pamela Fryman||Carter Bays & Craig Thomas||29 September 2008||4ALH02||8,72|
|Barney, Lily, Regis Philbin, Robin, Marshall and Ted set out on a mission to find the restaurant in which Marshall ate his first New York burger.|
|67||3||"I Heart NJ"||Pamela Fryman||Greg Malins||6 Oktober 2008||4ALH04||8,97|
|Ted invites the gang to Stella's house in New Jersey. Stella shocks him by announcing that she wants to live there permanently once they marry.|
|68||4||"Intervention"||Michael Shea||Stephen Lloyd||13 Oktober 2008||4ALH03||9,25|
|Ted insists that his friends attend an intervention after learning that they had previously ditched one for his engagement to Stella.|
|69||5||"Shelter Island"||Pamela Fryman||Chris Harris||20 Oktober 2008||4ALH05||9,45|
|Ted and Stella make the decision to get married in three days. But, when the day comes it turns out to not be all they had imagined because of the presence of their exes.|
|70||6||"Happily Ever After"||Pamela Fryman||Jamie Rhonheimer||3 November 2008||4ALH06||9,40|
|When Ted unexpectedly runs into someone from his past whom he would rather forget, the gang starts wondering how they would handle it, if it happened to them.|
|71||7||"Not a Father's Day"||Pamela Fryman||Robia Rashid||10 November 2008||4ALH07||9,79|
|Lily and Marshall receive different views on whether they should have a baby when Lily asks Ted and Marshall turns to Robin for advice. Barney creates his own holiday for single men.|
|72||8||"Woooo!"||Pamela Fryman||Carter Bays & Craig Thomas||17 November 2008||4ALH09||9,99|
|A depressed Robin joins a group of overindulging single party girls known as the "Woo Girls." Meanwhile, Barney receives a submission for design of the new company headquarters from Ted.|
|73||9||"The Naked Man"||Pamela Fryman||Joe Kelly||24 November 2008||4ALH08||10,04|
|Ted walks into his apartment to find Robin's date sitting naked on his couch. He learns about a technique that could revolutionize dating for the whole group, and everyone thinks about whether or not they should try it out that night.|
|74||10||"The Fight"||Pamela Fryman||Theresa Mulligan Rosenthal||8 Desember 2008||4ALH10||10,49|
|Ted tries to prove to the gang that he's not a loser after being left at the altar. Meanwhile, Barney and Ted decide to pick a fight with the guys sitting in their favorite booth to impress Robin. Robin gets turned on by the fighting.|
|75||11||"Little Minnesota"||Pamela Fryman||Chuck Tatham||15 Desember 2008||4ALH12||11,44|
|It's Christmas time and Ted's younger sister comes for a visit; meanwhile, Marshall introduces Robin to her first theme bar.|
|76||12||"Benefits"||Pamela Fryman||Kourtney Kang||12 Januari 2009||4ALH11||11,76|
|When Ted and Robin decide to be "friends with benefits" to end conflicts around the apartment, Barney tries to fix their problems so they will stop sleeping with each other.|
|77||13||"Three Days of Snow"||Pamela Fryman||Matt Kuhn||19 Januari 2009||4ALH13||10,69|
|Lily comes back from a trip to Seattle only to run into a blizzard, which may threaten an airport ritual of meeting Marshall. Meanwhile, Ted & Barney offer to keep watch over the bar at MacLaren's while awaiting their dates, since Carl wants to close up early.|
|78||14||"The Possimpible"||Pamela Fryman||Jonathan Groff||2 Februari 2009||4ALH14||10,30|
|Robin discovers she must find employment within seven days or be deported back to Canada, and agrees to create a video resume with Barney's help.|
|79||15||"The Stinsons"||Pamela Fryman||Carter Bays & Craig Thomas||2 Maret 2009||4ALH15||11,08|
|The gang suspect Barney has a girlfriend after he suddenly leaves MacLaren's but realizes he has a wife and a son.|
|80||16||"Sorry, Bro"||Pamela Fryman||Craig Gerard & Matthew Zinman||9 Maret 2009||4ALH16||8,51|
|When Lily and Marshall get wind of the fact that Ted's college girlfriend Karen (Laura Prepon), who they always hated, has moved to New York, they try to persuade him not to contact her.|
|81||17||"The Front Porch"||Rob Greenberg||Chris Harris||16 Maret 2009||4ALH17||9,29|
|When Karen comes across another woman's earring in Ted's bed, he learns that Lily put it there on purpose. Ted discovers this isn't the first time she's covertly meddled in his relationships.|
|82||18||"Old King Clancy"||Pamela Fryman||Jamie Rhonheimer||23 Maret 2009||4ALH19||7,36|
|As a means of protecting Ted from discovering he has lost an important job, Marshall and Barney dream up an elaborate lie.|
|83||19||"Murtaugh"||Pamela Fryman||Joe Kelly||30 Maret 2009||4ALH18||9,20|
|When Barney learns Ted has a list of things he thinks the gang is too old to do, he sets out to do every task within 24 hours in order to prove Ted wrong.|
|84||20||"Mosbius Designs"||Pamela Fryman||Kourtney Kang||13 April 2009||4ALH20||9,56|
|When Ted loses his job and decides to form his own architectural firm out of his apartment, he hires an intern to help get his company off the ground, but the intern gets too close for comfort with some of Ted's friends. Meanwhile, Marshall tries to make himself more valuable at work with a gimmick.|
|85||21||"The Three Days Rule"||Pamela Fryman||Greg Malins||27 April 2009||4ALH22||8,87|
|When Ted breaks Barney and Marshall's "three-days rule" by having a "text" relationship with a girl he just met, they play a cruel joke on him by pretending to be her.|
|86||22||"Right Place, Right Time"||Pamela Fryman||Stephen Lloyd||4 Mei 2009||4ALH21||8,89|
|Ted explains to his future children how important it is to be in the right place at the right time. Meanwhile, Barney celebrates his 200th conquest.|
|87||23||"As Fast as She Can"||Pamela Fryman||Carter Bays & Craig Thomas||11 Mei 2009||4ALH23||8,70|
|Tony, Stella's fiancé, makes an attempt to ease the burden he feels for "ruining Ted's life," by helping him find a job. Meanwhile, Barney wants to prove that he can get out of a speeding ticket.|
|88||24||"The Leap"||Pamela Fryman||Carter Bays & Craig Thomas||18 Mei 2009||4ALH24||8,73|
|Ted is trying to keep his architecture firm afloat by working all night, but Marshall tries to lure him to the roof for a surprise 31st birthday party. Robin finally learns about Barney's secret feelings for her.|
U.S. viewership[sunting | sunting sumber]
This season is currently the second highest rated season of How I Met Your Mother in terms of viewership, at an average of 9.42 million viewers. However, it is currently the highest rated in terms of the important Adults 18-49 demographic, which is what advertisers use to determine how much a 30-second advertising spot costs. Season 4 averaged 4.0/10 in terms of rating/share in the Adults 18-49 demographic.
Critical response [sunting | sunting sumber]
Michelle Zoromski of IGN gave Season 4 an overall rating of 8.5 out of 10. Michelle stated, "This fourth season seemed to settle down the chase for the titular mother. While Ted was busy dating Stella, the gang settled into many stand alone episodes which were every bit as entertaining as episodes devoted to Ted's love life," later going on to say, "A stellar Robin-Marshall episode, titled "Little Minnesota," makes it clear that these two do not get enough screen time together. With Robin homesick and unemployed (and at risk of being deported), this pairing brought out the best Robin Sparkles reference of the season, when Marshall leads a rousing karaoke version of "Let's Go to the Mall!"
Referensi[sunting | sunting sumber]
- ^ Dave Itzkoff (July 16, 2009). "'30 Rock' and 'Mad Men' Lead Emmy Nominations". New York Times. Diakses February 12, 2010.
- ^ Gorman, Bill (September 30, 2008). "Top CBS Primetime Shows, September 22–28". TV by the Numbers. Diakses August 12, 2013.
- ^ Gorman, Bill (October 7, 2008). "Top CBS Primetime Shows, September 29 - October 5". TV by the Numbers. Diakses August 12, 2013.
- ^ Gorman, Bill (October 14, 2008). "Top CBS Primetime Shows, October 6–12". TV by the Numbers. Diakses August 12, 2013.
- ^ "Weekly Program Rankings". ABC Medianet. 2008-10-21. Diakses August 12, 2013.
- ^ "Weekly Program Rankings". ABC Medianet. 2008-10-28. Diakses August 12, 2013.
- ^ "Weekly Program Rankings". ABC Medianet. 2008-11-11. Diakses August 12, 2013.
- ^ "Weekly Program Rankings". ABC Medianet. 2008-11-18. Diakses August 12, 2013.
- ^ "Weekly Program Rankings". ABC Medianet. 2008-11-25. Diakses August 12, 2013.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (November 25, 2008). "Monday Nielsen Ratings: Heroes Stabalizes, Sarah Connor Fades". TV by the Numbers. Diakses August 12, 2013.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (December 9, 2008). "Monday Ratings: CBS is king of comedy, Denny Crane bids farewell". TV by the Numbers. Diakses June 13, 2010.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (December 16, 2008). "Updated Monday Ratings: Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother continue climb". TV by the Numbers. Diakses June 13, 2010.
- ^ "Weekly Program Rankings". ABC Medianet. 2009-01-21. Diakses August 12, 2013.
- ^ "Weekly Program Rankings". ABC Medianet. 2009-01-27. Diakses August 12, 2013.
- ^ "Weekly Program Rankings". ABC Medianet. 2009-02-10. Diakses August 12, 2013.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (March 3, 2009). "Monday Ratings: The Bachelor stands tall above the crowd". TV by the Numbers. Diakses June 13, 2010.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (March 10, 2009). "Monday Ratings: Dancing with the Stars returns bigger than before". TV by the Numbers. Diakses June 13, 2010.
- ^ "Weekly Program Rankings". ABC Medianet. 2009-03-24. Diakses 2009-11-02.
- ^ "Top CBS Primetime Shows, March 23-29, 2009". TVBytheNumbers. March 31, 2009. Diakses August 13, 2013.
- ^ "Listings | TheFutonCritic.com". TheFutonCritic.com. March 23, 2009. Diakses March 25, 2012.
- ^ "Weekly Program Rankings". ABC Medianet. 2009-04-07. Diakses 2009-11-02.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (April 14, 2009). "Monday Ratings: FOX and CBS battle for youth, Castle slips". TV by the Numbers. Diakses June 13, 2010.
- ^ "Mosbius Designs - IGN". Tv.ign.com. Diakses March 25, 2012.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (April 28, 2009). "Updated Monday Ratings: Chuck, Heroes finales, Castle hanging on?". TV by the Numbers. Diakses June 13, 2010.
- ^ Gorman, Bill (May 7, 2009). "ABC Wins As Castle Surges After Dancing". TV by the Numbers. Diakses June 13, 2010.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (May 12, 2010). "Monday Ratings: House wins, Castle hangs on". TV by the Numbers. Diakses June 13, 2010.
- ^ PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT - WEEKLY RANKINGS (WK OF 5/18) "ABCMedianet". Diakses August 12, 2013.
- ^ "Season Program Rankings from 09/22/08 through 05/17/09". ABC Medianet. May 19, 2009. Diakses July 3, 2009.
- ^ Michelle Zoromski (May 27, 2009). "How I Met Your Mother: Season 4 Review: The one where they hide the pregnancies.". IGN (News Corporation). Diakses April 12, 2010.
Pranala luar[sunting | sunting sumber]