How I Met Your Mother (musim 5)
|How I Met Your Mother (season 5)|
|Penayangan awal||21 September 2009 – 24 Mei 2010|
|Region 1||21 September 2010|
|Region 2||8 November 2010|
|Region 4||27 Oktober 2010|
Musim kelima How I Met Your Mother, sitkom Amerika Serikat yang diciptakan oleh Carter Bays dan Craig Thomas, tayang perdana di CBS di Amerika Serikat pada tanggal 21 September 2009 dan berakhir tanggal 24 Mei 2010. Musim ini terdiri dari 24 episode yang masing-masing berdurasi sekitar 22 menit. CBS menyiarkan musim kelima pada Senin malam pukul 20:00. Musim kelima dirilis dalam bentuk DVD di Region 1 tanggal 7 September 2010.
Pemeran[sunting | sunting sumber]
Pemeran utama[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Josh Radnor sebagai Ted Mosby (24 episode)
- Jason Segel sebagai Marshall Eriksen (24 episode)
- Cobie Smulders sebagai Robin Scherbatsky (24 episode)
- Neil Patrick Harris sebagai Barney Stinson (24 episode)
- Alyson Hannigan sebagai Lily Aldrin (24 episode)
- Bob Saget (tanpa kredit) sebagai Ted Mosby Tua (suara; 24 episode)
Pemeran berulang[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Lyndsy Fonseca sebagai Putri Ted (9 episode, 2009–2010)
- David Henrie sebagai Putra Ted (9 episode, 2009–2010)
- Marshall Manesh sebagai Ranjit (2 episode, 2009–2010)
- Joe Nieves sebagai Carl, pemilik MacLarens Pub (2 episode, 2010)
- Charlene Amoia sebagai Wendy si Pelayan (2 episode, 2009–2010)
- Cristine Rose sebagai Virginia Mosby
- Benjamin Koldyke sebagai Don Frank
- Chris Elliott sebagai Mickey Aldrin
Pemeran tamu[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Joe Manganiello sebagai Brad Morris (1 episode, 2009)
- Tim Gunn sebagai TV's Tim Gunn (penjahit pribadi Barney; 1 episode, 2010)
- Lindsay Sloane sebagai Jen (1 episode, 2009)
- Bryan Callen sebagai Bilson (1 episode, 2009)
- Rachel Bilson sebagai Cindy (1 episode, 2010)
- Jennifer Lopez sebagai Anita Appleby (1 episode, 2010)
- Stacy Keibler sebagai Krina (1 episode, 2010)
- Amanda Peet sebagai Jenkins (1 episode, 2010)
- Nick Swisher sebagai diri sendiri (1 episode, 2010)
- Carrie Underwood sebagai Tiffany (1 episode, 2010)
- Malin Åkerman sebagai Movie Stella (1 episode, 2010)
- Chris Kattan sebagai Jed Mosely (1 episode, 2010)
- Judy Greer sebagai Royce (1 episode, 2010)
- Peter Bogdanovich sebagai diri sendiri (1 episode, 2010)
- Charles Chun sebagai Mr. Park (1 episode, 2009)
- Sarah Wright sebagai Claire (1 episode, 2009)
Episode[sunting | sunting sumber]
|89||1||"Definitions"||Pamela Fryman||Carter Bays & Craig Thomas||21 September 2009||5ALH01||9,09|
|When the gang finds out that Barney and Robin are hesitant to define their relationship, Lily forces them to confront their biggest fear... becoming boyfriend/girlfriend. Meanwhile, Ted is anxious about teaching his first lecture.|
|90||2||"Double Date"||Pamela Fryman||Matt Kuhn||28 September 2009||5ALH02||8,73|
|Ted discovers he had been fixed up with the same woman, seven years earlier. The rest of the gang goes to the Lusty Leopard strip club and see a dancer who looks like Lily.|
|91||3||"Robin 101"||Pamela Fryman||Carter Bays & Craig Thomas||5 Oktober 2009||5ALH03||8,23|
|When Robin fears that Barney is cheating on her, she soon discovers that he is spending his evenings with Ted learning everything there is to know on how to date her. Marshall gives away a prized possession.|
|92||4||"The Sexless Innkeeper"||Pamela Fryman||Kourtney Kang||12 Oktober 2009||5ALH04||8,56|
|Marshall and Lily desperately try to have a double date with Barney and Robin. A girl falls asleep at Ted's apartment after meeting him at the bar, making him the "Sexless Innkeeper".|
|93||5||"Duel Citizenship"||Pamela Fryman||Chuck Tatham||19 Oktober 2009||5ALH05||8,07|
|Ted proposes a road trip with Marshall to their favorite pizza parlor in Chicago to reminisce their bachelor days, but Lily comes on the trip, spoiling the 'bro' time. Barney is seeking American citizenship for Robin, but her Canadian traits still remain.|
|94||6||"Bagpipes"||Pamela Fryman||Robia Rashid||02 November 2009||5ALH06||8,82|
|Barney, thinking he and Robin are the perfect couple, gives relationship advice to Marshall, which turns out to be a big mistake. Ted and Robin have some noisy neighbours.|
|95||7||"The Rough Patch"||Pamela Fryman||Chris Harris||09 November 2009||5ALH07||8,82|
|Ted and Marshall decide to break Barney and Robin up for good after they hit a rough patch in their relationship. When their plan fails, they turn to Lily and she enlists some things to break them up, including Alan Thicke.|
|96||8||"The Playbook"||Pamela Fryman||Carter Bays & Craig Thomas||16 November 2009||5ALH08||8,44|
|Barney pulls out all of his greatest tricks to reenter the dating scene after he and Robin break up.|
|97||9||"Slapsgiving 2: Revenge of the Slap"||Pamela Fryman||Jamie Rhonheimer||23 November 2009||5ALH09||8,75|
|The gang celebrates Thanksgiving this year with Lily's estranged father (Chris Elliott) whom she hadn't spoken to in three years. Ted and Robin are given the chance to use Marshall's fourth Slap Bet slap on Barney.|
|98||10||"The Window"||Pamela Fryman||Joe Kelly||07 Desember 2009||5ALH11||8,79|
|Maggie (Joanna Garcia), a girl next door that Ted has wanted to date for years, has suddenly broken up with her latest boyfriend, giving him and other guys a chance to score with her.|
|99||11||"Last Cigarette Ever"||Pamela Fryman||Theresa Mulligan Rosenthal||14 Desember 2009||5ALH10||9,65|
|After quitting cold turkey, Marshall takes up smoking again, with Lily, Ted, Robin and Barney not far behind.|
|100||12||"Girls Versus Suits"||Pamela Fryman||Carter Bays & Craig Thomas||11 Januari 2010||5ALH12||9,78|
|Ted meets Cindy (Rachel Bilson), a student (PhD candidate) who is close to his own age and who happens to be roommates with his future wife. Barney, meanwhile, tries to pick up a hot bartender (Stacy Keibler) who hates guys in suits by wearing casual clothes leading to a musical number performed by the entire cast.|
|101||13||"Jenkins"||Neil Patrick Harris||Greg Malins||18 Januari 2010||5ALH13||10,52|
|Marshall finds himself in a quandary as Lily refuses to believe that one of his female colleagues (Amanda Peet) kissed him.|
|102||14||"Perfect Week"||Pamela Fryman||Craig Gerard & Matthew Zinman||01 Februari 2010||5ALH14||9,28|
|Barney aims to achieve the perfect week: seven days, seven hook-ups, zero rejections, but a sudden accident changes his way of life.|
|103||15||"Rabbit or Duck"||Pamela Fryman||Carter Bays & Craig Thomas||08 Februari 2010||5ALH15||10,00|
|Ted abdicates responsibility for finding a Valentine's Day date, and allows Lily and Marshall to "arrange" a date for him; Robin foolishly consents to attend a Valentine's day party given by her deeply inappropriate co-worker, Don Frank. Barney has a 'magic' phone but can't stop answering it.|
|104||16||"Hooked"||Pamela Fryman||Kourtney Kang||01 Maret 2010||5ALH16||10,37|
|When a beautiful young woman "hooks" Ted (keeping Ted in reserve as backup while she pursues her own dream boyfriend), the gang discusses their own experiences both as the one who "hooks" and the one on the hook. Guest starring Carrie Underwood sebagai "Tiffany".|
|105||17||"Of Course"||Pamela Fryman||Matt Kuhn||08 Maret 2010||5ALH18||10,06|
|Robin is looking to get back at Barney for being insensitive to her after they broke up, hiring self-help author Anita (Jennifer Lopez) to help her out.|
|106||18||"Say Cheese"||Pamela Fryman||Robia Rashid||22 Maret 2010||5ALH17||8,37|
|It is Lily's 32nd birthday, that Marshall has carefully planned. Ted has to ruin it all by bringing a stranger to the intimate celebration, an incident that causes Lily to drag out the photo albums and review the endless parade of short-timers in Ted's romantic life. Robin tries to catch Barney in a bad position to take a photograph.|
|107||19||"Zoo or False"||Pamela Fryman||Stephen Lloyd||12 April 2010||5ALH22||6,88|
|Marshall gets mugged which leads Lily to think getting a gun is the answer to keeping them safe. Marshall tries to come up with ways to stop her.|
|108||20||"Home Wreckers"||Pamela Fryman||Chris Harris||19 April 2010||5ALH20||7,71|
|Ted impulsively buys a dilapidated house after his mother's wedding.|
|109||21||"Twin Beds"||Pamela Fryman||Theresa Mulligan Rosenthal||3 Mei 2010||5ALH19||7,70|
|Both Ted and Barney jeopardize Robin's new relationship by professing their love for her. Meanwhile, after spending a weekend sleeping in twin beds, Marshall and Lily decide to get twin beds at home.|
|110||22||"Robots Versus Wrestlers"||Rob Greenberg||Jamie Rhonheimer||10 Mei 2010||5ALH21||8,16|
|Crashing a snobby high-society party allows Ted to show off how pretentiously intellectual he can be. Barney, Marshall, and Lily visit a Robots Vs Wrestlers event. Marshall and Lily make a secret pact to start trying to have a baby if they ever finally see Barney's doppelgänger.|
|111||23||"The Wedding Bride"||Pamela Fryman||Stephen Lloyd||17 Mei 2010||5ALH24||7,69|
|Ted takes a date, Royce (Judy Greer), to see a new hit movie, The Wedding Bride. However, he recognizes its plot as similar to his relationship with Stella, especially since her fiance, Tony, wrote the screenplay.|
|112||24||"Doppelgangers"||Pamela Fryman||Carter Bays & Craig Thomas||24 Mei 2010||5ALH23||8,18|
|Lily and Marshall make some hard choices upon seeing Barney's doppelganger. Robin finally gets an offer for her dream job but someone else would end up with it.|
Referensi[sunting | sunting sumber]
- ^ "Listings - HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER on CBS". TheFutonCritic.com. May 17, 2010. Diakses March 25, 2012.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (September 22, 2009). "Monday broadcast final numbers". TV by the Numbers. Diakses August 12, 2013.
- ^ "Broadcast TV Ratings for Monday, September 28, 2009". September 29, 2009. Diakses August 13, 2013.
- ^ "Broadcast TV Ratings for Monday, October 5, 2009". October 6, 2009. Diakses August 13, 2013.
- ^ "CBS WINS MONDAY IN KEY DEMOS". CBS. October 13, 2009. Diakses August 12, 2013.
- ^ "THE BIGGEST BANG YET!". CBS. October 20, 2009. Diakses August 12, 2013.
- ^ "HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER" DELIVERS LARGEST AUDIENCE SINCE ITS SEASON PREMIERE". CBS. November 3, 2009. Diakses August 12, 2013.
- ^ "CBS FIRST IN VIEWERS FOR THE SIXTH TIME IN SEVEN WEEKS". CBS. November 10, 2009. Diakses August 12, 2013.
- ^ "Broadcast TV Ratings for Monday, November 16, 200". November 18, 2009. Diakses August 12, 2013.
- ^ "MONDAY COMEDIES LEAD CBS TO WIN IN KEY DEMOS". CBS. November 24, 2009. Diakses August 12, 2013.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (December 8, 2009). "Monday Finals: Big Bang Theory drops a tick; Castle drops two ticks". TV by the Numbers. Diakses August 12, 2013.
- ^ "Viewers embrace CBS Monday". CBS. December 15, 2009. Diakses August 12, 2013.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (January 12, 2010). "Monday Broadcast Finals Plus Chuck Quarter Hour Detail". TV by the Numbers. Diakses August 12, 2013.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (January 19, 2010). "TV Ratings: CBS Wins; How I Met Your Mother hits season highs; Life Unexpected Premieres Solidly". TV by the Numbers. Diakses August 12, 2013.
- ^ "CBS sweeps Monday in viewers and Key demographics". CBS. February 3, 2010. Diakses August 12, 2013.
- ^ "Super Night for CBS's Comedy Power Hour". CBS. February 9, 2010. Diakses August 12, 2013.
- ^ "CBS's Monday Comedy Block grows opposite "The Bachelor" final and Olympic-Promoted NBC". CBS. March 2, 2010. Diakses August 12, 2013.
- ^ "Editor's Note: With final Monday ratings in, THE BIG BANG THEORY has now reached a new series high in viewers (16.32m) and was the night's top program in adults 18-49 (5.9/15), up a tenth from this morning. -- "TWO AND A HALF MEN" SOARS TO ITS BEST ADULT 18-49 RATING IN THREE YEARS". CBS. March 9, 2010. Diakses August 12, 2013.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (March 23, 2010). "Monday Finals: "Dancing With the Stars" Rises; "Castle" Falls". TV by the Numbers. Diakses August 12, 2013.
- ^ Gorman, Bill (April 13, 2010). "TV Ratings: ABC Tops As Dancing With The Stars, Castle Hold Up". TVByTheNumbers. Diakses August 12, 2013.
- ^ "Monday Broadcast Finals: House, Dancing Adjusted Up; Romantically, Castle, CSI: Miami Adjusted Down". April 20, 2010. Diakses August 12, 2013.
- ^ "Monday Broadcast Monday Finals: "House," "Big Bang" Adjusted Up; "Romantically Challenged," "Castle" Adjusted Down". TV By the Numbers. May 4, 2010. Diakses May 4, 2010.
- ^ "TV Ratings: Overnight Nielsen TV Ratings for Monday, May 10, 2010: Romantically Challenged ratings, Chuck ratings, Dancing With the Stars ratings, House ratings, 24 ratings, Castle ratings, Trauma ratings, Law & Order Ratings, One Tree Hill ratings, Gossip Girl ratings, Two and a Half Men ratings, The Big Bang Theory ratings, How I Met Your Mother ratings, CSI: Miami ratings, Rules of Engagement ratings - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Diakses March 25, 2012.
- ^ "TV Ratings: Overnight Nielsen TV Ratings for Monday, May 17, 2010: Romantically Challenged ratings, Chuck ratings, Dancing With the Stars ratings, House ratings, 24 ratings, Castle ratings, Trauma ratings, Law & Order Ratings, One Tree Hill ratings, Gossip Girl ratings, Two and a Half Men ratings, The Big Bang Theory ratings, How I Met Your Mother ratings, CSI: Miami ratings, Rules of Engagement ratings - Ratings". TVbytheNumbers. Diakses March 25, 2012.
- ^ "TV Ratings: Overnight Nielsen TV Ratings for Monday, May 24, 2010: , Chuck finale ratings, Dancing With the Stars ratings, 24 finale ratings, The Bachelorette ratings, Law & Order finale ratings, One Tree Hill ratings, Gossip Girl ratings, Two and a Half Men ratings, The Big Bang Theory ratings, How I Met Your Mother ratings, CSI: Miami ratings, Rules of Engagement ratings - Ratings". TVbytheNumbers. Diakses March 25, 2012.