Loncat ke navigasi Loncat ke pencarian
|James Strong, Ketua|
Michael Luscombe, CEO
|Pendapatan||▲ A$53.7 miliar (2008)|
|▲ A$2.6 miliar -termasuk jual beli saham-(2008)|
|Divisi||Supermarket (Woolworths, Safeway, Food For Less, Woolworths/Safeway Liquor, Flemings),
Bahan Bakar (Caltex Woolworths/Safeway),
General Merch (Big W),Elektronik Konsumen (Dick Smith Electronics, Dick Smith PowerHouse, Tandy)
- perusahaan ritel terbesar di Australia dan Selandia Baru menurut kapitalisasi pasar dan penjualan
- perusahaan ritel pangan terbesar di Australia dan satu dari dua perusahaan terbesar di Selandia Baru
- perusahaan ritel liquor terbesar di Australia
- operator hitel dan mesin poker terbesar di Australia
- perusahaan ritel terbesar ke-19 di dunia (peringkat ini dapat berubah sewaktu-waktu) -Deloitte-
Catatan kaki[sunting | sunting sumber]
- ^ "Woolworths Limited Group". IRIS Tasmania. Department of Infrastructure, Energy and Resources, State of Tasmania. 9 November 2007. Diakses tanggal 2007-11-23.
The company is Australia's largest food retailer and second largest private employer, with 13 million customers each week.
- ^ NZPA (26 October 2007). "Commission: Red Shed takeover would create a 'pure duopoly'". Business story. New Zealand Herald. Diakses tanggal 2006-11-23.
Commerce Commission lawyer Stephen Kos told the court the market essentially consisted of a single acknowledged price leader and other price followers. "The effect of the merger would be a creation of a pure duopoly." ... Now Woolworths and Foodstuffs had roughly equal market shares, Kos said.
- ^ a b Moore, Ali (5 March 2006). "Man of the Moment (Interview with Woolworths' boss Roger Corbett)". Business Sunday. Ninemsn. Diakses tanggal 2007-11-23.
This is a very personal question but it is probably going to be the last chance we get to speak to with you on Business Sunday. You are now the biggest pokies operator, the biggest pub owner, the biggest liquor retailer in Australia, how does that sit with your very well known personal Christian beliefs?
- ^ Woolies makes top 25 global retailer list
Pranala luar[sunting | sunting sumber]
|Wikimedia Commons memiliki media mengenai Woolworths Limited (Australia).|