Loncat ke navigasi Loncat ke pencarian
Dalam budaya masyarakat[sunting | sunting sumber]
Referensi[sunting | sunting sumber]
- ^ Nof, Shimon Y (1999). Handbook of Industrial Robotics (edisi ke-2nd). John Wiley & Sons. hlm. 3–5. ISBN 0-471-17783-0.
- ^ 1961: Installation of the First Industrial Robot
- ^ Menzel, Peters; Faith D'Aluisio (2000). Robo sapiens: evolution of a new species. The MIT Press. hlm. 186–189. ISBN 0-262-13382-2.
- ^ Mickle, Paul. "1961: A peep into the automated future", The Trentonian. Accessed August 11, 2011. "Without any fanfare, the world's first working robot joined the assembly line at the General Motors plant in Ewing Township in the spring of 1961.... It was an automated die-casting mold that dropped red-hot door handles and other such car parts into pools of cooling liquid on a line that moved them along to workers for trimming and buffing. Its most distinct feature was a grip on a steel armature that eliminated the need for a man to touch car parts just made from molten steel."
- ^ The Robot Hall of Fame: Unimate
- ^ Booster Gold (vol. 2) #21 (August 2009)