Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pengendalian modal adalah suatu ukuran seperti pajak transaksi dan batasan lainnya atau larangan langsung, di mana pemerintah suatu dapat menggunakan suatu regulasi untuk mengatur arus masuk dan keluar dari rekening modal suatu negara.
Bacaan lebih lanjut[sunting | sunting sumber]
- States and the Reemergence of Global Finance (1994) by Eric Helleiner - Chapter 2 is excellent for the pre WWII history of capital controls and their stenghening with Bretton Woods. Remaining chapters cover their decline from the 60s through to early 90s. Helleiner offers extensive additional reading for those with a deep interest in the history of capital controls.
Pranala luar[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Christopher J. Neely, An introduction to capital controls (PDF), Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Review, November/December 1999, pp. 13–30
- James Oliver, What are Capital Controls?, University of Iowa Center for International Finance & Development
- Ethan Kaplan, Dani Rodrik (2001) Did the Malaysian capital controls work? NBER Working Paper No. 8142
- Bryan Balin, India’s New Capital Restrictions: What Are They, Why Were They Created, and Have They Been Effective? The Johns Hopkins University, 2008
- José Antonio Cordero and Juan Antonio Montecino, Capital Controls and Monetary Policy in Developing Countries, Center for Economic and Policy Research, April 2010
- Financial Times (2011) Global summary showing most of the worlds population are subject to capital controls as of 2011
- Kevin Gallagher, Regaining control - detailed paper on the use of capital controls post WWII, with emphases on the increased use after the 2008 crises, UMass, 2011
- Anton Korinek (2011), The New Economics of Prudential Capital Controls (PDF), IMF Economic Review 59(3), 2011