|Tanggal pendirian||Maret 2009|
|Stewart Rhodes, Michele Imburgia, Rex H. McTyeire, Richard Mack, John D. Shirley, Steven C. Homan, Jim Ayala, Jay Stang|
Oath Keepers adalah sebuah organisasi sayap kanan jauh anti-pemerintahan Amerika Serikat yang berasosiasi dengan gerakan militia. Organisasi tersebut diklaim memiliki anggota sejumlah 35.000 orang pada 2016.
Referensi[sunting | sunting sumber]
- "Return of armed militia group Oath Keepers to Ferguson raises concern". Chicago Tribune. Associated Press. 2015-08-11. Diakses tanggal 2015-08-14.
- Beckett, Lois; Laughland, Oliver (2016-11-05). "Specter of election day violence looms as Trump spurs vigilante poll watchers". The Guardian. Diakses tanggal 2016-12-01.
One of America's largest anti-government armed militia groups, the Oath Keepers.
- Skocpol, Theda; Williamson, Vanessa (2012). The Tea Party and the Remaking of Republican Conservatism. Oxford University Press. hlm. 33. Diakses tanggal 2016-12-01.
Some anti-government extremists have unquestionably found their way into Tea Party groups--for example, members of the Oath Keepers, a group centered on current and former law enforcement officers.. Expecting the Obama Administration to declare martial law across the country and detain citizens en masse, Oath Keepers proclaim their readiness to engage in armed insurrection to counter this supposed threat from the federal government. ... The possibility of such a confrontation is not entirely rhetorical because members of the Oath Keepers have been tied to various militia groups.
- Feuer, Alan (2016-01-16). "Standoff in Oregon Attracts Supporters Bearing Disparate Grievances". New York Times. Diakses tanggal 2016-12-01.
members of the so-called Patriot movement, an umbrella effort of antigovernment activists that includes groups like the Oath Keepers, an organization of law enforcement officers and military veterans.
- Crowley, Michael (2016-08-10). "Trump's long dalliance with violent rhetoric". Politico. Diakses tanggal 2016-12-01.
the popular anti-government group Oath Keepers
- "The far-right anti-government group largely consists of former and current members of the military, first responders and police officers." 
- Dearden, Lizzie (2015-08-11). "Oath Keepers: Who are white militia at Ferguson protests and why are they allowed to carry guns?". The Independent. Diakses tanggal 2016-12-01.
- Kesalahan pengutipan: Tag
<ref>tidak sah; tidak ditemukan teks untuk ref bernama
- Mahler, Jonathan; Wines, Michael (November 7, 2016). "Fear Is Driving Voting Rights Advocates and Vigilantes to Watch Polling Stations". The New York Times.