Dari Wikipedia bahasa Indonesia, ensiklopedia bebas
Wilayah dengan jumlah penduduk multirasial yang signifikan[sunting | sunting sumber]
Amerika Utara[sunting | sunting sumber]
Amerika Serikat[sunting | sunting sumber]
Asia Tenggara[sunting | sunting sumber]
Singapura dan Malaysia[sunting | sunting sumber]
Catatan[sunting | sunting sumber]
- ^ "Definition of multiracial in English". Oxford Dictionaries. Oxford University Press. 2013. Diakses 2 December 2013.
- ^ de la Fuente, Alejandro (17 November 2013). "A Lesson From Cuba on Race". The New York Times. Diakses 2 December 2013.
- ^ Shay, Adam (19 March 2012). "Manipulation and Deception: The Anti-Israel "BDS" Campaign (Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions)". http://jcpa.org/. Jerusalem Center For Public Affairs. Diakses 3 December 2013.
- ^ Ahmad, Razak; Shagar, Loshana (12 July 2012). "Malaysia to enact new law to protect multi-racial society". The Jakarta Post. Diakses 4 December 2013.
- ^ "B02001. RACE – Universe: TOTAL POPULATION". 2006 American Community Survey. United States Census Bureau. Diakses 2008-01-30.
- ^ Jones, Nicholas A.; Amy Symens Smith. "The Two or More Races Population: 2000. Census 2000 Brief" (PDF). Biro Sensus Amerika Serikat. Diakses 2008-05-08.
Referensi[sunting | sunting sumber]
- "Multiracial Children". American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. October 1999. Diakses 2008-07-14.
- Freyre, Gilberto; Putnam, Samuel (1946). The Masters and the Slaves: A Study in the Development of Brazilian Civilization. New York: Alfred A. Knopf. ISBN 0-520-05665-5. OCLC 7001196.
- Joyner, Kara; Kao, Grace (August 2005). "Interracial Relationships and the Transition to Adulthood". American Sociological Review (American Sociological Association) 70 (4): 563–81. doi:10.1177/000312240507000402. Diakses 2008-07-14.
Pranala luar[sunting | sunting sumber]
- The Multiracial Activist, an online activist publication registered with the Library of Congress, focused on multiracial individuals and interracial families since 1997
- ProjectRACE, an organization leading the movement for a multiracial classification
- Advocacy groups
- Association of MultiEthnic Americans, Inc., US
- Blended People of America, US-based nonprofit organization representing the interests of the mixed-race community
- Brazilian Multiracial Movement, Brazilian mixed-race organization
- The Hafu Project, a study of half-Japanese people, London-, Munich-, Tokyo-based nonprofit organisation
- MAVIN Foundation, an organization advocating for mixed heritage people and families
- Mixed Race UK, UK-based nonprofit organization representing the interests of the mixed-race community
- Mosiac UK, a UK-based organisation for mixed race families
- People in Harmony UK
- Swirl, US-based mixed community