Dari Wikipedia bahasa Indonesia, ensiklopedia bebas
- Sebuah hokku klasik oleh Bashō:
- Furu ike ya kawazu tobikomu mizu no oto
- an old pond—
- the sound of a frog jumping
- into water
- Haiku modern:
- Three things are certain:
- Death, taxes, and lost data.
- Guess which has occurred.
[sunting] Penulis terkenal
[sunting] Periode Pra-Shiki (hokku)
[sunting] Setelah Shiki (haiku)
- Masaoka Shiki (1867–1902)
- Kawahigashi Hekigotō (1873–1937)
- Takahama Kyoshi (1874–1959)
- Taneda Santoka (1882–1940)
- Iida Dakotsu (1885–1962)
- Nakamura Kusatao (1901–1983)
- James W. Hackett
- Jorge Luis Borges
- Cid Corman
- Allen Ginsberg
- Dag Hammarskjöld
- Jack Kerouac
- Octavio Paz
- José Juan Tablada
- Kenneth Rexroth
- Gary Snyder
- Amiri Baraka
- Richard Wright
- Sonia Sanchez
- Gerald Vizenor
[sunting] Pranala luar
- "Aha! poetry": Website with essays on and examples of haiku and related forms
- Stalking the Wild Onji: The Search for Current Linguistic Terms Used in Japanese Poetry Circles by Richard Gilbert, PH.D
- Haiku Society of America
- British Haiku Society
- Ricardo Haiku
- Brooks Books, a contemporary haiku publisher.
- Millikin University Haiku, a web site of undergraduate research on contemporary haiku.
- In the moonlight a worm...: Ideas for teaching haiku writing that go beyond the syllable rule.
- A list of haiku translated in English, on the English Mainichi Shimbun site
- A web site containing definitions and examples of haiku, haibun, and haiga
- Haiku Poets Hut, Haiku by contemporary poets, and presentations of haiga and photo haiku
- Wonder Haiku Worlds: A haiku portal
- "Wisteria Press": Offers haiku books, lessons, articles and more!
[sunting] Haiku journals
- Haiku for People - Haiku definitions and samples, online since 1995
- World Haiku Review
- Modern Haiku magazine
- Haiku Presence 
- The Heron's Nest - A well-regarded online journal of contemporary English-language haiku
- Simply Haiku: - An online literary journal showcasing Japanese short form poetry
- tinywords - An online English-language haiku journal, founded in 2000, that publishes one haiku per day
- Roadrunner Haiku Journal - An international online English-language haiku journal, founded in 2004, which includes a Southwestern Haijin Spotlight and The Scorpion Prize.
- Honku: haiku poems about cars and traffic and the headaches associated with it.
- Haiku Reviews: Read or write reviews of film, music or books in haiku form
- BadHaiku.com - A lightly-moderated haiku site that has accumulated more than 30,000 entries since 1996
- haiku?: perversion of an art form - Includes the Page o' Strange Haiku, a collection of weird haiku submitted to the site since 2002
- Haiku Error Messages at FunnyPoetry.com
- Haiku Circus - Drawings and pseudo-haiku combined to form comic strips
- Spam Haiku archives at MIT