Halaman ini sedang dipersiapkan dan dikembangkan sehingga mungkin terjadi perubahan besar.
Anda dapat membantu dalam penyuntingan halaman ini. tidak disunting dalam beberapa hari, mohon hapus templat ini.
|Sepatu Emas Liga Utama Inggris|
|Premier League Golden Boot|
|Diberikan kepada||Pencetak gol terbanyak dalam satu musim Liga Utama Inggris|
|Dipersembahkan oleh||Liga Utama Inggris|
|Pemegang gelar saat ini||Erling Haaland (gelar ke-1)|
|Penghargaan terbanyak||Thierry Henry (4)|
|Paling banyak beruntun||Alan Shearer|
Sepatu Emas Liga Utama Inggris (bahasa Inggris: Premier League Golden Boot) merupakan penghargaan sepak bola yang dianugerahkan untuk pemain yang paling sering mencetak gol dalam satu musim Liga Utama Inggris. Atas alasan sponsor, penghargaan ini disebut Carling Golden Boot dari 1994 sampai 2001, Barclaycard Golden Boot dari 2002 sampai 2004, Barclays Golden Boot dari 2005 sampai 2016, Cadbury Golden Boot dari 2017 sampai 2020, dan Coca-Cola Zero Sugar Golden Boot pada 2021. Sejak 2022, ia disebut Castrol Golden Boot. In addition to the trophy, winners of the Golden Boot are usually given £1,000 for every goal they scored throughout the season to donate to a charity of their choice, although Robin van Persie was given £30,000 after scoring 26 goals in the 2012–13 season.
The Premier League was founded in 1992, when the clubs of the First Division left the Football League and established a new commercially independent league that negotiated its own broadcast and sponsorship agreements. The newly formed league had no sponsor for its inaugural season until Carling agreed to a four-year £12 million deal that started the following season, and it was simply known as the Premier League in its first year. As a result, the award was called the "Premier League Golden Boot" when Teddy Sheringham received the inaugural award in 1993. Originally consisting of 22 teams, the league contracted to 20 teams after the 1994–95 season; this reduced the number of games played from 42 to 38.
Thierry Henry has won the Golden Boot on four occasions, more than any other player. Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink and Dwight Yorke were the first non-English and non-European winners, respectively, when they shared the award with Michael Owen in 1999. Alan Shearer is the only player other than Henry to win the award in three consecutive seasons. Phillips, Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo, Luis Suárez and Erling Haaland won the European Golden Shoe in the same season as the Premier League Golden Boot, with Henry achieving this on two occasions (2004 and 2005). Shearer, Hasselbaink and Van Persie are the only players to win the Golden Boot with two clubs.
Erling Haaland, with 36 goals in 2022–23 scored the most goals to win the Golden Boot., while Nicolas Anelka scored the fewest goals to clinch the award outright, with 19 goals in 2008–09. The all-time record for lowest number of goals scored to be bestowed the award, however, is 18 goals; this was achieved during the 1997–98 and 1998–99 seasons, when the award was shared between three players both times. The latter season marked the last time the Golden Boot was shared until 2010–11, when Dimitar Berbatov and Carlos Tevez both scored 20 goals that season to tie for the award. Erling Haaland recorded the highest goals-to-games ratio to win the award, scoring 36 goals in 35 games in 2022–23 for a rate of 1.03. The Premier League Golden Boot is currently held by Erling Haaland with 36 goals.
Winners[sunting | sunting sumber]
|Player (X)||Name of the player and number of times they had won the award at that point (if more than one)|
|Games||The number of Premier League games played by the winner that season[A]|
|Rate||The winner's goals-to-games ratio that season|
|Indicates multiple award winners in the same season|
|Indicates player also won the European Golden Shoe in the same season|
|§||Denotes the club were Premier League champions in the same season|
|#||Premier League record|
Multiple awards won by player[sunting | sunting sumber]
The following table lists the number of awards won by players who have won at least two Golden Boot awards.
Players in bold are still active in the Premier League.
|4||Thierry Henry||France||2001–02, 2003–04, 2004–05, 2005–06|
|3||Harry Kane||England||2015–16, 2016–17, 2020–21|
|Mohamed Salah||Egypt||2017–18, 2018–19, 2021–22|
|Alan Shearer||England||1994–95, 1995–96, 1996–97|
|2||Didier Drogba||Ivory Coast||2006–07, 2009–10|
|Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink||Netherlands||1998–99, 2000–01|
|Michael Owen||England||1997–98, 1998–99|
|Robin van Persie||Netherlands||2011–12, 2012–13|
Awards won by nationality[sunting | sunting sumber]
|Trinidad dan Tobago||1||1|
Awards won by club[sunting | sunting sumber]
Lihat pula[sunting | sunting sumber]
- Manajer Terbaik Liga Utama Inggris
- Pengatur Serangan Terbaik Liga Utama Inggris
- Pemain Terbaik Liga Utama Inggris
- Pemain Muda Terbaik Liga Utama Inggris
- Gol Terbaik Liga Utama Inggris
- Sarung Tangan Emas Liga Utama Inggris
- Penyelamatan Terbaik Liga Utama Inggris
Notes[sunting | sunting sumber]
- This does not necessarily match the total number of games in a season.
- From the 1995–96 season onwards, the Premier League was reduced from 22 teams to 20, thus reducing the number of games in a league season from 42 to 38.
- Teddy Sheringham scored his first goal of the 1992–93 season as a Nottingham Forest player, while the rest of his goals were scored for Tottenham Hotspur following his transfer in August 1992.
- When rounding to three significant figures, Ronaldo's goal ratio in the 2007–08 season was 0.912, while Drogba's 2009–10 ratio was 0.906.
- Arsenal's official website incorrectly lists Van Persie as having played 37 games in the 2011–12 season. He played all 38 games, as confirmed by the Premier League.
Referensi[sunting | sunting sumber]
- "Van Persie wins Premier League Golden Boot (1992–2012 Golden Boot Award winners list)". Arsenal.com (dalam bahasa Inggris). Arsenal FC. 14 Mei 2012. Diarsipkan dari versi asli tanggal 3 Desember 2013. Diakses tanggal 7 Oktober 2013.
- "A brief history of the English top division – List of Honours (List of Premier League champions)". ESPN FC (dalam bahasa Inggris). ESPN Internet Ventures. 1 Juli 2012. Diarsipkan dari versi asli tanggal 17 Januari 2014. Diakses tanggal 2 Januari 2014.
- "Ronaldo & Ferguson win top awards". BBC Sport. British Broadcasting Corporation. 14 May 2008. Diakses tanggal 3 January 2014.
- "Van Nistelrooy has final say". The Daily Telegraph. 14 May 2003. Diakses tanggal 1 January 2014.
- "Robin van Persie retains Barclays Golden Boot Award". Premier League. 22 May 2013. Diarsipkan dari versi asli tanggal 26 December 2013. Diakses tanggal 7 October 2013.
- Doyle, Joe (22 May 2013). "Van Persie picks up Premier League Golden Boot". Goal.com. Perform Group. Diakses tanggal 15 January 2014.
- Kesalahan pengutipan: Tag
<ref>tidak sah; tidak ditemukan teks untuk ref bernama
- Jones, Peter (19 January 2001). "Why Carling called time on Premiership". BBC Sport. BBC. Diakses tanggal 1 January 2014.
- "Top Ten – Golden Boot". Sky Sports. May 2010. Diarsipkan dari versi asli tanggal 8 October 2014. Diakses tanggal 7 October 2013.
- Ascough, Phil, ed. (7 May 2012). Kissing the Badge: How much do you know about 20 years of the Premier League?. A & C Black. ISBN 9781408178539. Diakses tanggal 4 January 2014.
- Whooley, Declan (23 December 2013). "Will Luis Suarez break the Premier League goal scoring record this season?". Irish Independent. Diakses tanggal 4 January 2014.
- Pontes, Carlos (14 September 2008). "Ronaldo receives Golden Boot in his native Madeira". Reuters. Diakses tanggal 7 October 2013.
- "Golden Shoe fits for Thierry Henry". Arsenal.com. Arsenal FC. 31 May 2005. Diarsipkan dari versi asli tanggal 3 December 2013. Diakses tanggal 7 October 2013.
- "Premier League 2012–13: the season in numbers". The Guardian. 20 May 2013. Diakses tanggal 5 January 2014.
- "For the record: Premier League facts and figures". premierleague.com. Premier League. 16 May 2018. Diakses tanggal 29 May 2023.
- Dumont, Albert (24 May 2009). "Nicolas Anelka Wins Premier League Golden Boot". Goal.com. Perform Group. Diakses tanggal 4 January 2014.
- Carr, Paul (23 May 2011). "Statistical breakdown of EPL season". ESPN. ESPN Internet Ventures. Diakses tanggal 4 January 2014.
- Martin, James (2 June 2011). "Dimitar Berbatov's bizarre season". ESPN. ESPN Internet Ventures. Diakses tanggal 4 January 2014.
- "Roller-coaster years". BBC Sport. BBC. 7 May 2001. Diakses tanggal 30 November 2013.
- "Player Profile – Teddy Sheringham". Premier League. Diarsipkan dari versi asli tanggal 2013-10-21. Diakses tanggal 7 October 2013.
- "Van Persie follows in Shearer's footsteps". FIFA.com. FIFA. 20 May 2013. Diarsipkan dari versi asli tanggal 8 June 2013. Diakses tanggal 7 October 2013.
- Lomas, Mark (24 May 2010). "Dublin: Rooney the cream of the crop". ESPN. ESPN Internet Ventures. Diarsipkan dari versi asli tanggal 2014-01-17. Diakses tanggal 7 October 2013.
- "Question Nobody asked". Irish Independent. 25 January 2010. Diakses tanggal 7 October 2013.
- "Phillips nets Golden prize". BBC Sport. BBC. 29 July 2000. Diakses tanggal 7 October 2013.
- "Chelsea clinch Uefa Cup spot". BBC Sport. BBC. 19 May 2001. Diakses tanggal 7 October 2013.
- "Van Nistelrooy nets Golden Boot". BBC Sport. BBC. 11 May 2003. Diakses tanggal 7 October 2013.
- "Drogba collects Golden Boot award". BBC Sport. BBC. 18 May 2007. Diakses tanggal 7 October 2013.
- Prentice, David (23 December 2013). "Suarez, MacKay, Dalglish... now how about some appreciation for Rodgers?". Liverpool Echo. Diakses tanggal 22 January 2014.
- Herman, Martyn (24 May 2009). "Anelka tops Premier League scoring charts". Reuters. Diakses tanggal 7 October 2013.
- "Terry calls for fresh investment to build on success". The Irish Times. 11 May 2010. Diakses tanggal 7 October 2013. (perlu berlangganan)
- "Player Profile – Robin Van Persie". Premier League. Diarsipkan dari versi asli tanggal 7 March 2016. Diakses tanggal 7 October 2013.
- "Van Persie wins Premier League Golden Boot". Arsenal.com. Arsenal FC. 14 May 2012. Diarsipkan dari versi asli tanggal 3 December 2013. Diakses tanggal 7 October 2013.
- "Luis Suarez & Tony Pulis win Barclays Premier League awards". BBC Sport. BBC. 13 May 2014. Diakses tanggal 13 May 2014.
- "Aguero and Hart seal Golden Awards double for Man City". Premier League. 25 May 2015. Diarsipkan dari versi asli tanggal 26 May 2015. Diakses tanggal 26 May 2015.
- "Tottenham's Harry Kane clinches Premier League Golden Boot". Sky Sports. 15 May 2016. Diarsipkan dari versi asli tanggal 26 May 2015. Diakses tanggal 15 May 2016.
- "Tottenham striker Harry Kane wins the Premier League's Golden Boot for the second season in a row". The Independent. 21 May 2017. Diakses tanggal 21 May 2017.
- "Mohamed Salah wins Golden Boot with new PL record". The Independent. 13 May 2018. Diakses tanggal 13 May 2018.
- "Aubameyang, Salah and Mane share Golden Boot". Premier League. 12 May 2019. Diakses tanggal 12 May 2019.
- "Premier League Golden Boot: Leicester City's Jamie Vardy wins with 23 goals". BBC Sport. 26 July 2020. Diakses tanggal 26 July 2020.
- "Kane wins double with Golden Boot and Playmaker awards". Premier League. 23 May 2021. Diakses tanggal 23 May 2021.
- "Golden Boot: Mohamed Salah and Son Heung-min finish as Premier League's top scorers". BBC Sport. 22 May 2022. Diakses tanggal 22 May 2022.
- "Haaland claims 2022/23 Golden Boot". Premier League. 28 May 2023. Diakses tanggal 29 May 2023.