- 1 Logo of your Wiki
- 2 GibraltarpediA
- 3 it.wiki in trouble, once again, this time is worse than last year
- 4 Kobalima, Belu or Kobalima, Malaka?
- 5 Block of Pengguna:Hindustanilanguage
- 6 possible duplicate pages
- 7 Train time table in Java April 2013
- 8 Kabupaten Maluku Barat Daya
- 9 Copyright question
- 10 Population of Indonesian Kabupaten, Kecamatan and Desa
- 11 Pura Timur or Pura Tengaah?
- 12 German Wikipedia started project
- 13 Map OSM on the top of pages
- 14 Block of User:What here area team
- 15 Request from a Belgian Wikipedian about Aurellie Moeremans
- 16 Request for user bot account
- 17 Interwiki links for British Standards
- 18 Edit to https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_Bank_N.A.
- 19 References
- 20 Article translation
- 21 https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/MUFG_Union_Bank,_N.A. further edit
- 22 Referensi
- 23 ms:Perbincangan Wikipedia:Kedutaan
- 24 Monuments of Spain Challenge
- 25 Monument to Wikipedia in Slubice
- 26 MUFG Americas Holdings MUFG Union Bank, N.A. CEO Transition
- 27 Pembicaraan:Penguna:Dedimanullang_Pengobatan_pada_masa_remaja
- 28 multiscript collaboration
Logo of your Wiki[sunting]
Hello, I've noticed, that you're overwriting the logo of your wiki (that one on the top left) in the local CSS file since August 2010 (diff). The logo currently used by your CSS file is identical with the one used per default, only that it's uploaded on this wiki and not on commons (I assume it's because you want to be able to change it). Because overwriting the logo in the site CSS has several downsides, I hereby ask, whether you agree to changing the logo to the one used in the CSS and to delete the section out of the CSS file. That will have no visible effect, it's only a way cleaner way to do it than it's currently done. (You should fully protect (upload=sysop / move=sysop) the logo, as it's highly visible, by the way) - Hoo man (bicara) 5 Agustus 2012 18.32 (UTC)
- Hi. I agree that the line could be deleted, and per your solution on IRC channel, you would change the config so that we could still upload logo variations in local version, which would still show as the site logo. Waiting for community consensus untuk 12 August for this proposal to be implemented. Thanks Hoo! ‑Bennylin 【celoteh】 22.49, 6 Agustus 2012 (WIB)
We would like to invite you to contribute to the GibraltarpediA project, the world's first WIkipedia City. The project needs writers, photographers, translators and others to help build the first wiki city which bridges Europe and Africa. We are going to transform Gibraltar and the surrounding areas in Morocco and Spain into areas rich with encyclopedic content immediately accessible using QR codes and NFC on plaques for visitors and local people.
it.wiki in trouble, once again, this time is worse than last year[sunting]
Hi, this is just to let you know that the dangerous law that wasn't issued last year, when we blacked-out the site, is once again under discussion at the Italian Senate. This time things seem to be much much worse than one year ago. The act is now harder and contains many more obligations, so many and so dangerous that no sysops would work at such conditions because it would definitely be too risky. Very few among our users would go on editing BLPs or "spicy" topics any more because it could be very costly: up to 100,000 euros! And any legalised troll saying that something in our articles disturbs him, would be entitled to request an addition (inside the article) which actually we are not going to accept because the troll is not required to be honest and tell the truth, any liar would be legally welcomed and we couldn't even comment... (I'm not kidding, it's incredible but true...)
Moreover, this time the approval could more probably be forced by the so-called technical government (headed by Mr. Monti), and all the bigger Italian parties toghether (Berlusconians hands in hands with former communists - both had separately tried to enforce such an act before) are working for strengthening the act. So, this time we need a critical help from anyone, we need it now because the scheduled vote on next Monday could be the last time we can freely work on it.wiki. We need it strong because main Italian media are simply ignoring our protest, and we can't read any news about it outside the web.
So, please, please, please, do whatever you can in order to avoid at least that this can happen in a complete silence. Inform your deputy, call the closest Italian embassy, spam your papers and/or our Senators (open individual files for addresses), use your fantasy and do whatever you think might be strongly helpful in protecting Wikipedia, starting from spreading the news across the WikiWorld.
Any little thing you can do will be vitally important for it.wiki.
Thank you in advance --g (talk) 00:09, 27 October 2012 (UTC)
- Very worrying development. I guess we can set a Sitenotice at the very least. Are there any websites that give further information about this proposed law? Gombang (bicara) 27 Oktober 2012 06.26 (UTC)
Dear colleagues, I wrote yesterday an article in German Wikipedia about Indonesian Kecamatan Kobalima in Western Timor. According to this sources, it is part of Kabupaten Belu, but when I connected it to id-article, I found Kobalima, Malaka. I moved the article to Kobalima, Belu, because there was no source given, and jv, map-bms and ms are putting Kobalima to Belu. There are no maps, showing a Kabupaten Malaka on Timor. But now, I am not sure.
- Was there a change?
- Was Belu only splitted or are there further changes on Timor?
- Does a new complete online list of all Kabuapaten, Kecamaten, Kelurahan and Desa exist?
- By the way: Is there a difference between Kelurahan and Desa?
- 1. Malaka is a newly created "kabupaten" (regency), and some "kecamatan" of Belu are reclassified as Malaka's (since Dec 14, 2012). See:
- Kabupaten Malaka adalah salah satu kabupaten di provinsi Nusa Tenggara Timur, Indonesia. Malaka merupakan hasil pemekaran dari Kabupaten Belu yang disahkan dalam sidang paripurna DPR RI pada 14 Desember 2012 di gedung DPR RI tentang Rancangan UU Daerah Otonomi Baru (DOB).
- http://id.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Kobalima,_Belu&action=history clearly shows a recent move.
- Therefore I suggest the articles in other Wikipedias follows this move, and I will move Kobalima, Belu back to Kobalima, Malaka. ‑Ｂｅｎｎｙｌｉｎ ｢bincang｣ 10.13, 28 Januari 2013 (WIB)
- 2. As far as I know that's the only new regency in Timor.
- 3. Yes. Daftar kabupaten dan kota di Indonesia for regency/city level. For kecamatan, and kelurahan/desa, we're still working on it.
- 4. Kelurahan is smaller in size than Desa, but on the same level. ‑Ｂｅｎｎｙｌｉｎ ｢bicara｣ 10.16, 28 Januari 2013 (WIB)
- Thank you. 3. I meant an official online list, useable as reference. ;-) --J. Patrick Fischer (bicara) 28 Januari 2013 12.00 (UTC)
- For kabupaten/kota and kecamatan
- For kelurahan/desa
- http://www.kemendagri.go.id/pages/data-wilayah <- each province's PDF has the complete list of kelurahan/desa (2010's data)
- Other user might have some other resource? I remember I compiled a shortlist of useful links a while ago and put it somewhere in my sub-userpage.
I'll try to find out some more links for you.Here it goes! ‑Ｂｅｎｎｙｌｉｎ ｢komen｣ 21.10, 28 Januari 2013 (WIB)
- Thank you. 3. I meant an official online list, useable as reference. ;-) --J. Patrick Fischer (bicara) 28 Januari 2013 12.00 (UTC)
- A while ago, I started a list of kecamatan/desa from the westernmost province of Indonesia: Daftar kecamatan dan gampong di Aceh ("gampong" is akin to "desa" in Acehnese language), and hoping that other editor could continue finishing the list. It would not be hard since I've documented the steps, and only requires a minimal knowledge of Indonesian language. Maybe I could interest you in completing the lists? ‑Ｂｅｎｎｙｌｉｎ ｢mufakat｣ 21.30, 28 Januari 2013 (WIB)
Some maps with the new borders in Western Timor would be useful, too. German map factory would make some in Wiki-style, if sources woul be available. --J. Patrick Fischer (bicara) 29 Januari 2013 12.00 (UTC)
- Unfortunately, our community is rather weak at maps-finding and maps-making... Try Google Image: https://www.google.com/search?q=kabupaten+malaka&source=lnms&tbm=isch. ‑Ｂｅｎｎｙｌｉｎ ｢komen｣ 22.28, 29 Januari 2013 (WIB)
Block of Pengguna:Hindustanilanguage[sunting]
Hi, Pengguna:Hindustanilanguage was blocked indefinitely for this single edit at id-wp where he updated a link to an image on Commons which had been renamed. No communication with the blocked user has been attempted. Edits like this are regular maintenance work undertaken by volunteers at Commons on other projects. It would be kind if you could reconsider this and/or comment at this thread at Commons. Thanks, AFBorchert (bicara) 14 Februari 2013 07.46 (UTC) (admin at Wikimedia Commons)
- Thanks. Over here there are several admins who are overzealous about usernames and tend to block on preventive basis, sometimes without giving the user a chance to defend themselves. And we have a backlog of 3.392 users to be blocked because of their names. I'll look personally into this matter and unblock the user myself if Imanuel doesn't respond in one day. And apologize to Hindustanilanguage for the inconvenience. ‑Ｂｅｎｎｙｌｉｎ ｢komunikasi｣ 16.50, 14 Februari 2013 (WIB)
possible duplicate pages[sunting]
While looking up labels for Wikidata for Q29304, I came across Taman Nasional Wakatobi. Translating the title got me to "Wakatobi National Park" who's interwiki links on the English Wikipedia (here) links to Taman Nasional Kepulauan Wakatobi. The two pages seem to be on the same topic. If this is a merge issue, it also effects the Basa Jawa wiki which has the same issue and Basa Sunda wiki which would need changed to correct interwiki list. Creol (bicara) 9 Maret 2013 19.23 (UTC)
- Hmm. According to Indonesian Forestry Ministry site here, the correct name for Wakatobi National Park is Taman Nasional Wakatobi. So I will move the contents of Taman Nasional Kepulauan Wakatobi to the correct name first. SpartacksCompatriot lapak stensil 9 Maret 2013 23.15 (UTC)
Train time table in Java April 2013[sunting]
I have uploaded the newest train time tables in Java in my website. You may refer to the URL. As far as possible I have updated time schedules. http://www42.tok2.com/home/omdoyok/Indonesia/Aind-12/Aind-12.htm
The other articles about Indonesia in English are here: http://www42.tok2.com/home/omdoyok/Indonesia/AhIndonIndexE.htm
Thanks Om Doyok alias Sh. Taguchi@Japan
Kabupaten Maluku Barat Daya[sunting]
Dear colleagues, Tiakur (in Kecamatan Moa Lakor) on Pulau Moa is according this document is the capital of Kabupaten Maluku Barat Daya. But I couldn'tfind any map or coordinates online. There are 11.400 hits on google about Tiakur, but no information, wher it s situated. Can somebody help? Greetings, --J. Patrick Fischer (bicara) 2 April 2013 20.39 (UTC)
- Could this help? SpartacksCompatriot lapak stensil 3 April 2013 13.36 (UTC)
Please see m:Forum#.22By_permission_only.22_images_on_Indonesian_Wikipedia. PiRSquared17 (bicara) 18 April 2013 03.19 (UTC)
Population of Indonesian Kabupaten, Kecamatan and Desa[sunting]
According this list has Kabupaten Belu 86.863 inhabitants, but it must be more (sth around 400.000). Same problem apears on other Kabupaten, too, like Kabupaten Alor. Can anybody explain this? Has anybody internet sources about population and area of the Indonesian administrative areas? --J. Patrick Fischer (bicara) 27 Juli 2013 15.54 (UTC)
Pura Timur or Pura Tengaah?[sunting]
German Wikipedia started project[sunting]
We started a project to write articles about all Indonesian administrative areas in German Wikipedia. If someone has onilnes osurces and/or want to help us, you can find us here: de:Portal Diskussion:Indonesien#Projekt Geographie Indonesiens. Greetings, --J. Patrick Fischer (bicara) 27 Juli 2013 15.54 (UTC)
Map OSM on the top of pages[sunting]
Hello, some times ago I did a try to see if the OSM map that we have on fr: could work here. See my contributions. The code is in my .css and .js pages. The code is in italian, but I sure that if you translate it, it will look fine for these wikipedia. Regards, Otourly (bicara) 15 Agustus 2013 08.51 (UTC)
- Can you explain more specific? What page on here that will work with OSM maps? Thanks, ‹› ™ 00.22, 16 Agustus 2013 (WIB)
Block of User:What here area team[sunting]
User:What here area team has been indef-blocked. The block log says that the user name was found inappropriate. According to the user's own explanation, the name was taken from a kind of crossword puzzle, which gives the same words whether you read it horizontally (from left to right) or vertically (from top to bottom)
- w h a t
- h e r e
- a r e a
- t e a m
I believe his/her choice of the name was an innocent one. Please, could anybody look into the matter and explain the rationale of the block, or even better, undo the block? Many thanks in advance. --Dwy (bicara) 18 Desember 2013 03.41 (UTC)
- I can not confirm the problem in the activities of the Wikimedia his / her.
- His / her account has not been username block projects other than id.special:Centralauth/What here area team,luxo:What here area team--Vigorous action (bicara) 22 Desember 2013 02.05 (UTC)
Request from a Belgian Wikipedian about Aurellie Moeremans[sunting]
On French Wikipedia, we have a special place for newbies, where they can post messages about their first steps, and when the need hemp. This place is named the "Forum des nouveaux". Today, a newbie (Moeremans) has posted a message about a problem on your Wikipedia.
If you don't speak French, this guy is from Belgium, and has his daughter who lives in Indonesia. He complains about mistakes on this article (as many newbies do) and focuses on the wrong name of the article: his daughter's surname is not "Aurellie" (Aurellie is misspelled in French), but "Aurélie". We already explain to him he needs sources in order to improve this article and justify his changes, but for the surname, I this he is true: Aurélie is a very common name in France an Belgium, and may be written like this on her passport ! :-)
Is there someone who speak French who can help him to rename the article, and to improve this article ?
Request for user bot account[sunting]
Hello, I am from Vietnamese Wikipedia. I would like to request for an user bot's account (. Where can I post this message? Here is my bot contributions (https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Istimewa:Kontribusi_pengguna/AlphamaBot). AlphamaBot (bicara) 15 Mei 2014 09.46 (UTC)
- Hi, Alphama, you can request it in Wikipedia:Bot/Permohonan. Regard,. ꦱꦭꦩ꧀ ‑Ｂｅｎｎｙｌｉｎ ｢bicara｣ 18.08, 15 Mei 2014 (WIB)
I have a question about the page British Standards. This page is currently linked to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Standards (https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q920219). That page talks about "British Standards", i.e. the set of regulations and standards issued by BSI Group (British Standards Institute). On en.wiki there is a separate page for BSI Group, and it is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BSI_Group (https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q3778585).
Since I can't read Indonesian I don't know wether this page here talks about the standards (i.e. the documents) or the organization which decides the standards.
In the latter case, the interwiki link on wikidata needs to be changed. Can anyone check it?
- It is about the standard, and it was (I think) translated from en:British Standards, so the interwiki is correct. It is very likely that the author did not have the group ini mind while writing/translating the article. Probably the article was written because there were red link from ISO/IEC 20000, or BS 7799, which were written about the same time. ꦱꦭꦩ꧀ ‑Ｂｅｎｎｙｌｉｎ ｢mufakat｣ 21.05, 12 Juni 2014 (WIB)
The new legal name of Union Bank, N.A. has changed to MUFG Union Bank, N.A.
The company information has also changed. MUFG Union Bank, N.A., formerly known as Union Bank, N.A., is a full-service bank with offices across the United States. On July 1, 2014, Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG – NYSE: MTU), announced that it has integrated The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ’s (BTMU) U.S. branch banking operations with Union Bank, N.A., and will operate the U.S. banking operations under the new name MUFG Union Bank, N.A.
Headquartered in New York City, MUFG Americas Holdings Corporation is the financial holding company of MUFG Union Bank, N.A. As of March 31, 2014, MUFG Americas Holdings Corporation had a total asset of approximately ¥258 trillion (JPY) or $2.5 trillion (USD) and MUFG Union Bank, N.A. had an asset of $106.7 billion (USD). 
The Corporate Headquarters have changed to 1251 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10020 
The Key people have changed as well  Masashi Oka, Executive Chairman Katsumi Hatao, CEO for the Americas Hironori Kamezawa, Deputy CEO for the Americas Takayuki Akita, Head of Asian Corporate Banking Ranjana Clark, Head of Transaction Banking Michael Coyne, General Counsel Kevin Cronin, Head of U.S.Corporate Banking Michael Gotimer, Co-Chief Information & Operations Officer John Itokazu, Co-Chief Information & Operations Officer Kazuo Koshi, Chief of Staff Anthony Marino, Co-Chief Human Resources Officer Mark Midkiff, Chief Risk Officer for the Americas J. Michael Stedman, Head of Commercial Banking Annemieke van der Werff, Co-Chief Human Resources Officer Tim Wennes, West Coast President, Head of Retail Banking & Wealth Markets and Corporate Social Responsibility Johannes Worsoe, Head of Investment Banking & Markets John Woods, Chief Financial Officer
The new Parent Company (Parent) is MUFG Americas Holdings Corporation 
- ^ a b "MITSUBISHI UFJ FINANCIAL GROUP INTEGRATES OPERATIONS IN AMERICAS, UNITING UNDER ONE COMMERCIAL BANK AND BANK HOLDING COMPANY"
- ^ a b "MUFG Union Bank, N.A. Corporate Profile"
- ^ "Policy Making Officers"
Halo, can someone translate this article -> Pembantaian di semenanjung Yalova into Indonesian from the English article -> Yalova Peninsula Massacres (1920–21)? Thank you. Salam. Penceredos (bicara) 16 Juli 2014 10.53 (UTC)
https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/MUFG_Union_Bank,_N.A. further edit[sunting]
The content and title of this article has been updated. The key people still needs to be updated as follows.
Key People 
Masashi Oka, Executive Chairman
Katsumi Hatao, CEO for the Americas
Hironori Kamezawa, Deputy CEO for the Americas
Takayuki Akita, Head of Asian Corporate Banking
Ranjana Clark, Head of Transaction Banking
Michael Coyne, General Counsel
Kevin Cronin, Head of U.S.Corporate Banking
Michael Gotimer, Co-Chief Information & Operations Officer
John Itokazu, Co-Chief Information & Operations Officer
Kazuo Koshi, Chief of Staff
Anthony Marino, Co-Chief Human Resources Officer
Mark Midkiff, Chief Risk Officer for the Americas
J. Michael Stedman, Head of Commercial Banking
Annemieke van der Werff, Co-Chief Human Resources Officer
Tim Wennes, West Coast President Head of Retail Banking & Wealth Markets and Corporate Social Responsibility
Johannes Worsoe, Head of Investment Banking & Markets
John Woods, Chief Financial Officer
Monuments of Spain Challenge[sunting]
Excuse me for not talking Bahasa Indonesia yet.
Wikimedia España invites you to join the Monuments of Spain Challenge. And what’s that? It’s a contest. You have to edit, translate or expand articles about the Spanish monuments and you will be granted points. So you’re not just writing about wonderful buildings: you can get prizes!
The time of the contest will include all October and any information you may need is right here.
Join in and good luck!
PS: We would be grateful if you could translate this note into Bahasa Indonesia.
B25es on behalf of Wikimedia España.
Monument to Wikipedia in Slubice[sunting]
Hi there and sorry for not speaking your language, but we need your help. On October 22, 2014, at 6:00 p.m., at the Plac Frankfurcki (Frankfurt Square) in Słubice the Wikipedia Monument will be unveiled. It was neither created nor supported by the wiki community, but it's a nice gesture nevertheless. We would like to express our thanks to the originators of the Monument, i.e. the employees of Collegium Polonicum in Słubice and the Mayor of the town, by preparing a commemorative book.
The book will include short thank you notes from Wikipedians all around the world. We are gathering the notes at Polish wiki. If you wish to add your own thank you note (preferably in your own language) to the book - PLEASE DO SO HERE. Deadline is October 18 (Saturday), 23:59 CET. Halibutt (bicara) 16 Oktober 2014 21.16 (UTC)
MUFG Americas Holdings MUFG Union Bank, N.A. CEO Transition[sunting]
MUFG Americas Holdings Corporation and MUFG Union Bank N.A. on 3/16 announced that Masashi Oka, who currently serves as Executive Chairman, has also been named Acting President and Chief Executive Officer. He will replace Katsumi Hatao whose resignation was accepted by the Board.
Another editor (en:User:Dedimanullang) created the article en:Pembicaraan:Penguna:Dedimanullang_Pengobatan_pada_masa_remaja in the English Wikipedia. Since it is likely to be deleted there, I have copied it to Pembicaraan:Penguna:Dedimanullang_Pengobatan_pada_masa_remaja in the Indonesian Wikipedia. Perhaps it should be moved to Pengobatan pada masa remaja. If you wish to expand the article, you may want to refer to the English article en:Adolescent medicine. Eastmain (bicara) 8 Juli 2015 22.20 (UTC)
- @Eastmain: Thank you for the information, but that isn't article, it's not encyclopedia type. I will move it to sub page on Pengguna:Dedimanullang. -- Bonaditya (bicara) 9 Juli 2015 - 08:27 WIB
|most-perfect magic square from
the Parshvanath Jain temple in Khajuraho
Hi! Some years ago (in 2008) I received a picture about a most-perfect magic square from the Parshvanath Jain temple in Khajuraho named Chautisa Yantra. According to magic square#India Magic Squares and Cubes By William Symes Andrews, 1908, Open court publish company the square is more then thousand years old / from the 10th-century. There is an additional text above the square. done
I hope to receive a translation and/or additional details about this text from contributors on languages from India.
testwiki:most-perfect magic square provides transliterations for a dozen of ISO 15924 scripts as Arab, Armn, Armi, Beng, Cyrl, Cyrs, Deva, Grek, Gujr, Guru, Hani, Hans, Hant, Hebr, Jpan, Knda, Kore, Latn including Roman numerals and binary), Lepc, Maya, Mlym, Mymr, Phnxl, Orya, Runr, Sinh, Syrc, Syre, Syrj, Syrn, Taml, Telu, Tibt, Xsux and maybe some more. The wiki source code can be used for articles / stubs in languages using these scripts. Fonts are not optimized and all comments are welcome at the test subdomain page at testwiki:most-perfect magic square. Thanks for all your efforts in advance! lɛʁi ʁɑjnhɑʁt (Leri Reinhart)
- PAGEID: 19363 · REVISIONID: 9771452
short update (2015-08-19) :
- The numbers are w:en:Gurmukhi numerals written in the Guru script see testwiki:most-perfect magic square#Guru
- Thanks to Mahitgar the translation of the first two lines is available at https://en.wikipedia.org/?curid=1003896#Epigraph .
- see the numerals in Latn at testwiki:most-perfect magic square#Latn
- FYI: Sriramachakra (found some days ago) is another of the 384 mutually indistinguishable most-perfect magic squares.