- 1 Admin request
- 2 Hatta
- 3 Lawai - translation
- 4 Vandalism that needs reverting.
- 5 Did not edit Indonesian Wikipedia but got welcome page
- 6 Indonesian heritage on Wikimedia Commons and event in Jakarta
- 7 LTA mengenai Indonesia
- 8 Resources requests from Chinese Wikipedia
- 9 Project The Netherlands and the world
Admin request[sunting sumber]
I'm from the Netherlands and I'm trying to update the Dutch Wikipedia-article about Mohammad Hatta. Your article states: "lahir dengan nama Mohammad Athar". What does it mean? The Dutch article states (translated) "He was born as Mohammad Athar", but this sentence was recently deleted. – komentar tanpa tanda tangan Robb (b • k) .
- @Robb: The sentence "lahir dengan nama Mohammad Athar" (in Indonesian) is translated as "he was born as Mohammad Athar". So it is correct translation. ··· 10 Maret 2016 13.51 (UTC)
Lawai - translation[sunting sumber]
Hello, Could anybody send to firstname.lastname@example.org a quick/raw translation of the head/begining of the Lawai’s page ? If you do send a translation, I will write a page about Lawai in French and in English. It is important because of Marco Polo's Lochac Revisited, p. 96. Regards. Valp (bicara) 27 Maret 2016 19.00 (UTC)
Vandalism that needs reverting.[sunting sumber]
Did not edit Indonesian Wikipedia but got welcome page[sunting sumber]
Hi, I'm Mistakefinder. I did not make any edits in Indonesian (since I don't speak it), plus a couple other language, but got a welcome page notification. What's going on? Mistakefinder (bicara) 25 Juni 2016 00.21 (UTC)
- Hello @Mistakefinder:, sorry for the confusion. Everyone is welcomed here (by bot :>), after they joined, because we're trying to reduce the number of test edits, by giving them links to be read before their first edit. Hope it explains. ꦱꦭꦩ꧀ ‑Ｂｅｎｎｙｌｉｎ ｢dialog｣ 19 Juli 2016 - 10:50 WIB
Indonesian heritage on Wikimedia Commons and event in Jakarta[sunting sumber]
About one year ago, the Atlas of Mutual Heritage database (www.atlasofmutualheritage.nl) put a great amount of its material on Wikimedia Commons for everyone to use: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Media_from_Atlas_of_Mutual_Heritage . A great part of this material can be considered Indonesian heritage. Although the material has thusfar found its way to a lot of Wikipedia pages in many languages, it has had only a limited reach on Indonesian Wikipedia.
I would therefore very much like to recommend the use of this material to Indonesian Wikipedians! I would therefore be thankful to be brought into contact with Wikipedians interested in maps, mutual heritage, and history.
Also, the Atlas of Mutual Heritage, together with Pusat Dokumentasi Arsitektur in Jakarta, is organizing an event about the digitization of heritage and its use and distribution. I include a link to the event on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1173499646057138/?active_tab=posts
Should anyone from the Indonesian Wikipedia community be interested in joining, they would be extremely welcome.
- Thanks for the information! I've posted it to our FB group. ꦱꦭꦩ꧀ ‑Ｂｅｎｎｙｌｉｎ ｢bicara｣ 19 Juli 2016 - 11:04 WIB 19 Juli 2016 04.04 (UTC)
LTA mengenai Indonesia[sunting sumber]
Hi, apologies for not speaking the native language - we've had a number of editors register for the English Wikipedia which appear to be connected to "LTA mengenai Indonesia". They've not edited yet but we've made a list of them here (English). The local blocking admin was @Bonaditya: I imagine these editors should also be blocked on the English Wikipedia? Samtar (bicara) 18 Juli 2016 12.14 (UTC)
- @Samtar: Hi, sorry for long respond. I think admin on en.wp can block that users, because I'm afraid that users will make same pattern vandal type (like in here) on en.wp. Regards. — Bonaditya (bicara) 18 Juli 2016 12.32 (UTC)
Resources requests from Chinese Wikipedia[sunting sumber]
Greetings from Chinese Wikipedia. My Indonesian is too bad to present such a request in warung kopi, and there is yet to have a Perpustakaan Wikipedia. So please don't mind for making a resource request there: Presently I'm working on a draft for Adam Malik's article in Chinese, and facing great hardships in finding some resources. The part is about his family, particularly on his wife. There were two blog posts seems to copied from newspaper articles on Kompas and The Jakarta Post (1, 2), but nothing can I found on their websites or website archives.) Thus I would like to ask editors in Indonesia (and having access to these newspapers' online versions) to help me to retrieve original reports on this. I work in Wikipedia bahasa Tiongkok most of the time, so please ping me there (I would be notified if so) or left me replies to my talkpages in either Wikipedia bahasa Tiongkok/Inggris for replies. Terima kasih, --春卷柯南 (bicara) 28 Juli 2016 12.57 (UTC)
Project The Netherlands and the world[sunting sumber]
Hi everyone! I apologize for posting this message in English.
Wikimedia Nederland has recently started the international project The Netherlands and the world (project page on meta.wikimedia.org). In this project, we want to stimulate the exchange of information and media on Wikimedia projects, about 'shared heritage' between the Netherlands and those regions and countries with which the Netherlands has historical ties. And of course this includes Indonesia.
I'm announcing this project here, because we are welcoming all kinds of input for it.
- Are you an active Wikimedian who regularly works on this topic, and do you have any questions or requests for information or content? We have a requests page especially for that. Feel free to post all your questions there. You can also get in touch with me directly.
- We're creating an international project group of Wikimedia volunteers who want to actively participate in this project. It is still very open to all input and ideas. If you are interested in the project, feel free to leave your signature on the project page on meta, or to contact me directly.
- Any other questions or remarks can be posted here, or at the project's talk page on meta.