NPO Novator (Novator Design Bureau, OKB Novator, OKB Lyulev) adalah perusahaan Rusia yang mendesain rudal anti-pesawat jangka jauh. Perusahaan ini didirikan pada tahun 1947 sebagai OKB-8 di Sverdlovsk (Yekaterinburg), merdeka pada tahun 1991, dan kemudian menjadi bagian dari Almaz-Antey.
Referensi[sunting | sunting sumber]
- ^ "Missiles in the Asia Pacific" (PDF), Defence Today, Amberley, Queensland: Strike Publications: 67, May 2005
- ^ Plopsky, Guy (January 20, 2017). "Surprise, Russia's Anti-Aircraft Missiles in Syria Are Not as Capable as Believed". War is Boring. Diarsipkan dari versi asli tanggal January 20, 2017.
Unlike the 40N6 which is developed by the Fakel Machine-building Design Bureau, the 9M82MD is developed by the Novator Design Bureau, meaning that this missile is clearly not the 40N6 [...] Indeed, the S-300V4 system’s TELs that transport the large 200 kilometer-range 9M82M and 400 kilometer-range 9M82MD missiles are fitted with just two large container-launchers per vehicle. It is therefore not unreasonable to assume that the new missile is not yet operational.
- ^ "S-300V4 air defense missile system to get three types of hypersonic missiles - Almaz-Antey (Part 2)". Interfax. September 9, 2016. Diakses tanggal January 20, 2017.
Almaz-Antey has prepared three types of hypersonic missiles for an air defense missile (ADM) system, which will allow it to be used both as a ground-to-air and missile defense weapon, a company spokesman told reporters at the Army-2016 forum on Friday. "The universality of the S-300V4 AMD system as a missile defense system, based on the cost-efficiency criterion, is ensured by the use in it of three types of missiles: a small air defense guided missile, the 9M83M, designed mainly to destroy all types of aerodynamic targets, as well as aero-ballistic, tactical ballistic and cruise missiles; a high-potential air defense missile, the 9M82MD, which intercepts and destroys main types of ballistic targets, including warhead parts of medium-range ballistic missiles (MRBMs) flying at a speed of up to 4,500 meters per second, as well as aerodynamic targets within the ranges of up to 400 kilometers; and the 'interim' version of the 9M82M missile with a maximum range of 200 kilometers," the spokesman said.
- ^ Concealed-carriage Club-K changes cruise missile rules, Robert Hewson, Jane's Defence Weekly (p5), 14 April 2010
- ^ Concealed-carriage Club-K changes cruise missile rules, Robert Hewson, Jane's Defence Weekly, 8 April 2010
- ^ A cruise missile in a shipping box on sale to rogue bidders
- OAO «OKB Novator» official site (Rusia)