Media Research Center
Dari Wikipedia bahasa Indonesia, ensiklopedia bebas
Media Research Center (MRC) adalah organisasi analisis konten yang konservatif berbasis di Alexandria, Virginia, didirikan tahun 1987 oleh L. Brent Bozell III. MRC memiliki misi untuk membawa keadilan dan tanggung jawab kedalam media berita.
- ^ "About the Media Research Center", accessed October 2007.
- ^ In an opinion piece in the Washington Post on March 9, 2008, L. Brent Bozell, the founder and president of MRC, said "I know the conservative movement. I've been in the trenches fighting for an alphabet soup of conservative causes for 30 years. I've raised hundreds of millions of dollars for it."
- ^ Media Research Center - SourceWatch
Pranala luar [sunting]
- Official website
- MRC's official blog, NewsBusters
- CNSNews.com, MRC's news service
- Business & Media Institute
- TimesWatch, an MRC project dedicated to "documenting and exposing the liberal political agenda of the New York Times"
- Culture and Media Institute
- Source Watch's (formerly Disinfopedia) entry on Media Research Center
- Selected Media Matters for America articles about the MRC
- "Meet the myth-makers: Right-wing media groups provide ammo for 'liberal media' claims", by Peter Hart and Steve Rendall, Extra!, July/August 1998.