Co-op City, Bronx
Co-op City, terletak di Baychester di Borough the Bronx, timur laut New York City, adalah salah satu pembangunan koperasi perumahan terbesar di dunia. Terletak di persimpangan Interstate 95 dan Hutchinson River Parkway, permukiman ini adalah bagian dari Bronx Community Board 10. Jika Co-op City adalah munisipalitas yang berbeda, maka permukiman ini akan menjadi "kota" terbesar di negara bagian New York. Tempat wisata di dekatnya yaitu Pelham Bay Park, Orchard Beach dan City Island.
- Brad Agovino
- Brian Ash
- David Berkowitz
- Big Tigger
- Kurtis Blow
- Christopher Scott Cherot
- Eliot L. Engel
- Stanley Jefferson
- Queen Latifah
- Miles Marshall Lewis
- Richard Price
- Sally Regenhard
- Larry Seabrook
- Sonia Sotomayor
- Rod Strickland
- ^ "Urban Mass: A Look at Co-op City", The Cooperator. Accessed December, 2006.
- ^ The Michael J. Agovino Interview from www.zulkey.com, date September 19, 2008
- ^ Case File: David Berkowitz Retrieved June 17, 2009
- ^ Radar: Big Tigger from SixShot.Com, date December 27, 2007, Retrieved June 17, 2009
- ^ a b On Da Come Up with Clap Cognac from HipHopRuckus.com, date February 24, 2009. Retrieved June 13, 2009
- ^ AN INTERVIEW WITH FILMMAKER CHRISTOPHER SCOTT CHEROT from The New York Times Holler, April 7, 2008. Accessed June 13, 2009
- ^ Stanley, Alessandra. "Out of Cell (and Sickbed), Biaggi Tries Anew", The New York Times, September 12, 1992. Accessed October 28, 2007. "Mr. Engel, 45, a former teacher and State Assemblyman who grew up in Co-op City, where he still lives, is so subdued and unflamboyant that on Capitol Hill, where he serves on the Foreign Affairs Committee, he is sometimes mistaken for a Congressional aide."
- ^ Coffey, Wayne. Former Met Stanley Jefferson struggles to cope with horror of life as 9/11 cop", New York Daily News, March 9, 2007. Accessed June 18, 2007.
- ^ Akashic Books: Miles Marshall Lewis, from www.akashicbooks.com
- ^ Vanderbilt, Tom. "CITY LORE; Stagecoach Wreck Injures 10 in Bronx", The New York Times, September 1, 2002. Accessed October 11, 2007. "After a few years, the world's largest theme park, and New York's last, gave way to the world's largest housing development, Co-op City. Mr. Price, who joined the electrical workers' union, helped build it.... A year later, Mr. Price got an apartment in Co-op City: I wound up living in Freedomland, so to speak."
- ^ New York City Council: Larry Seabrook
- ^ Sonia Sotomayor: At Last a Bronx Candidate! from Concurring Opinions, date May 2009. Retrieved June 17, 2009.
- Co-op City at RiverBay Corp
- Photography project about Co-op City by photographer Martin Fuchs
- The Co-op City Department of Public Safety